So we are in this class about a decade ago. Its all about race and philosophy, etc. One day this guy is doing this presentation (this really happened) and says "I want to start by asking you all a question, related to race and perception. What do you call a black airplane pilot?"
There is this pause, we are all sort of like "hmm, wtf? I dont know where he is going"
He calls on this guy in the front row. "Well?"
The guy sort of stutters some syllables but says nothing.
"A pilot, you racist!" the lecturer says.
We all crack up, and it sets the tone for a really good class.
Goo
joke - from class on racism
Moderator: Moderators
- Weedguru Gooster
- Bonghead

- Posts: 199
- Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2005 4:56 am
- Location: California, Bay Area
- Contact:
joke - from class on racism
"Its a pipe not a pulpit, so pass it on or get accosted."
mcchris
mcchris
-
Juicy J
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1142
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:51 am
- Location: Smoke dat weed
- Contact:
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
he might not have made it up but he was using it to catch the audiences attention. like when you say a quote or definition at the beginning of a speech.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
-Charlie Kelly
-
Squares
- Bonghead

- Posts: 186
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:56 pm
- Location: Watford - England
yeah youre right.. in fact i posted that exact joke on this exact forum.. but meh, two is better than one..Juicy J wrote:I know for a fact he didnt make that up but ok, Ive heard it a few times now..
[img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c125/Chazzymodo/scream2.jpg[/img]
"Reality is for people who can't face drugs"
....and have a nice day.
"Reality is for people who can't face drugs"
....and have a nice day.
- Weedguru Gooster
- Bonghead

- Posts: 199
- Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2005 4:56 am
- Location: California, Bay Area
- Contact:
that sucks, he claimed it was his and I totally believed him. I hate it when people do that - its just as easy to say after the joke instead of "I thought you would like that, it took me a while to think up a way to grab your attention" to say "I heard this and thought it would be a good opening to what I am about to present"
Bah, I should have googled it b4 posting it.
Goo
Bah, I should have googled it b4 posting it.
Goo
"Its a pipe not a pulpit, so pass it on or get accosted."
mcchris
mcchris
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users