Page 1 of 1
2-C-I
Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:45 am
by T@kE_a_H!t
Got a couple pills from a guy I know, little blue & white capsules, Me and a freind droped 1 apeice, took roughly 1 and a half hr's to kick in, I got intense gut rot while coming up and while coming down, My friend didnt experience any at all, must of been something i ate....Intense visuals , felt like mushrooms but less body and wayyyy more visuals
ie. things melting,mixing,floating...thought pattern was fucked, could only laugh at the movie(family guy season 2 i think)
Overall a great 10 hr trip.
1 more thing, unlike zoomers which come on in waves, this shit goes strong on your brain the whole trip.

Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:17 am
by Weedguru_RyaNayR
Do you know what they were?
Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:36 pm
by T@kE_a_H!t
2-C-I....I thought I made that obvious, I got them from a reliable source and the effects that I read on Erowid mimic'd what i felt when i took the pill, ie. bowel loosening,intense visuals etc etc

Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:53 pm
by Tokin42
that seems a little long to be tripping for 2c-i. also, ive heard that there are very few visuals, if any. are you sure it was 2c-i? there are many chemicals like it...
Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:46 am
by T@kE_a_H!t
Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:47 am
by T@kE_a_H!t
Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:14 am
by Duke Raoul
2C-I is ok party stuff, but if your going for visuals go with the 2C-E...almost no distortion in thinking pattern but very deep visuals...I also like 5-MeO-AMT cuz of positive and party feeling it gives me...
But if your aiming at some really good shit try DOC, very LSD-like...as a matter of fact the most similiar to LSD of all tryptamines and phenethylamines - it acts on most number of receptors...
Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:24 am
by Dr. Greenthumb
where do you get this stuff from? what are they perscribed for?
Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:10 pm
by Elwood
I took 2C-I once. It was bunk.
Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:45 pm
by Tokin42
you were right about the visual thing, but some of the experiences with less than 15 mgs have effects but no real visuals. you are, however, wrong about the duration.
from Erowid:
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/2ci/2ci_basics.shtml
Duration
The primary effects of 2C-I last approximately 5-8 hours when taken orally
and 9pm-9am is 12 hours..
Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:59 am
by WidespreadDead
ill give this stuff a go what site did you buy it from
Posted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:41 am
by Tokin42
i would give you the name of some sites, but then id have to kill you.
no seriously, finding a very reliable site is extremely hard and you wont find it on google. of course, you can go to bravo-trading.com or amsresearch or legalhighs.org or whatever, but they are generally looked on as unreliable and some might get busted soley because they are easy to find on google. most people that know good sites keep it very hush hush so that they dont get bustedddd