Page 1 of 1

The Portable Bong

Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:38 pm
by Weedguru_RyaNayR
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Well, there it is, The Portable Bong.

I used a soda can and a broken bowl from one of my bongs and a little gum to seal it properly. The thing's so simple, yet it works so well. You just pour in the right amount of water and hit it.

Please comment on it. :wink:

Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:08 pm
by paradox
I find it really cool!
although I can't give too much praise it is only a can by the way
but awsome looking can...now if you excuse me I need to go call my pusher

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:37 pm
by irshkd
umm where does the water go?

Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:09 am
by crippler7815
In the can, I'd assume.

Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:37 pm
by blazed4dayz
oh course it goes in the can..no the water goes in the bowl :roll:

Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:51 pm
by weedguru tom
doesnt use water does it ?

Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:05 am
by Anti-FlagPUNK
it will just sit in the bottom, the smoke wont filter through it, but if you wait to clear the chamber, the smoke will clean a little from it...

and it catch's ash's.