Page 1 of 1

Green Street

Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:59 pm
by jamo
Anybody seen this Football hooligan flick.
Sorry if theres a thread already on it but can you imagine how many results i got when i typed in the words "green" and "street" into a weed forum.

Anyways. Its a wicked movie. If you like dfootball factory youll no doubt enjoy this one too. Slightly different story but allaround entertaining and some brutal fight scenes.

A must see.

Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:01 pm
by BlueBull
The exact title is "Green Street Hooligans" I believe and yeah I saw it, it aint too bad, but I don't like it very much, maybe it's because I don't like the main actor all that much but hey... It had the potential to be a great movie, but I think they sugarcoated it a bit too much...

Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:49 pm
by jamo
Its "Green Street" in the UK, and "Green Street Hooligans" in the US, and Belgium apparently.

Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:03 pm
by Weedguru Cusmar
havent seen it. Apparently football factory is better though..

Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:11 pm
by tweedle
My Mates Grandad was the coach driver in Football Factory.

Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:26 pm
by BUDA
Celebrity connections eh tweedle :lol:

Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:27 pm
by tweedle
:lol: