Green Street

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
jamo
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 167
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:15 pm
Location: Cardiff, UK
Contact:

Green Street

Post by jamo »

Anybody seen this Football hooligan flick.
Sorry if theres a thread already on it but can you imagine how many results i got when i typed in the words "green" and "street" into a weed forum.

Anyways. Its a wicked movie. If you like dfootball factory youll no doubt enjoy this one too. Slightly different story but allaround entertaining and some brutal fight scenes.

A must see.
User avatar
BlueBull
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 261
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:57 pm
Location: Belgium, undisclosed
Contact:

Post by BlueBull »

The exact title is "Green Street Hooligans" I believe and yeah I saw it, it aint too bad, but I don't like it very much, maybe it's because I don't like the main actor all that much but hey... It had the potential to be a great movie, but I think they sugarcoated it a bit too much...
Say hello to my little friend *lights a huge spliff up*
User avatar
jamo
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 167
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:15 pm
Location: Cardiff, UK
Contact:

Post by jamo »

Its "Green Street" in the UK, and "Green Street Hooligans" in the US, and Belgium apparently.
Weedguru Cusmar
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2834
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Cusmar »

havent seen it. Apparently football factory is better though..
[img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5585/tokeuphh5.gif[/img]
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

My Mates Grandad was the coach driver in Football Factory.
BUDA
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3849
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm

Post by BUDA »

Celebrity connections eh tweedle :lol:
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

:lol:
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users