Page 1 of 3

Most you've ever been bumped.......

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:53 pm
by GAZ
Well last night was shit. Gave some guy £250 and he passed me a bag of weed, I opened it and looked and it looked pretty good so I walked away thinking 'brilliant, fresh sack'.

I got home, Took it all out the baggie and it turns out that the bottom of the bag is full wiv some dirty plant it looks like he's ripped outta his garden and the top of it had about an 1/8th sprinkled on top so it looked like the bag was full of bud. Its my own fault to be honest cause I should of checked it PROPERLY before I handed over the cash. Oh well, we all learn from our mistakes I guess.

Wondering what the most anyone on here has ever been jacked over was............

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:56 pm
by Khronic
That really sucks. I've never been fucked over because i've been good friends with my proper dealer for like a year, and my backup dealer i've known for like 4 years, so they aren't gonna fuck with my sack. Its just unlucky that guy fucked you oer so badly. 250 for 1/8th that is shitty.

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:59 pm
by GAZ
1/8th got all mixed up wiv the dirty shitty plant so it all got thrown anyway.

I will say to you though khronic, MOST people will get bumped atleast once in their life.....Will never happen again though.


BTW also post stories if you've been bumped but it wasnt weed/drug related.

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:02 pm
by jonny cockeral
£10.

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:04 pm
by Khronic
camerön wrote:£10.
What a story :P

Wanna give a few more details

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:05 pm
by GAZ
Lucky, Well unlucky, But lucky too.


Im sure someone on this site will of been ripped of £1000's.

Remember someone round my area had 60 flowering plants stolen from their house :O

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:11 pm
by cutthecashflow
Dude Gaz!?!

Were you doing this in a dark alleyway or what exactly is the deal?

Also you hahah lol nothing against you personally man, but that really should never have happend.

I've been shorted a gram or two on a large bag but never nothing like that. Also when my bag didn't way out I paid the dude less cause I had my trusty digi with me.

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:26 pm
by BUDA
Why can't you just go kill this guy Gaz?
If its a case that you don't know who this guy is then it really is foolish of you to be buying more than an 8th off someone you don't know!

Ive been ripped off a tenner or so maybe. But thats it.

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:26 pm
by jamo
Cant you get in contact with this guy again? Say you want more weed or something, act like a total noob.
Then turn up with the money promised, plus a few extras, like a claw hammer, and some mates :evil:

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:29 pm
by GAZ
You've gotta understand im not leaving it at this. I will either get a majority (if not all) the cash back, or I will be doing £250's worth of damage to his property.

Just been on the phone to someone, all I need now is an address and its sorted :D

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:31 pm
by Khronic
GAZ wrote:You've gotta understand im not leaving it at this. I will either get a majority (if not all) the cash back, or I will be doing £250's worth of damage to his property.

Just been on the phone to someone, all I need now is an address and its sorted :D
Thats the spirit. I love revenge for things like this. Once you fuck his property the wheel of karma will be complete.

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:31 pm
by GAZ
BUDA wrote:If its a case that you don't know who this guy is then it really is foolish of you to be buying more than an 8th off someone you don't know!


I've got bits off him before but never anymore than a half ounce. Thing is he always home delivered so I dont know his address, once I find that out im all sorted.

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:02 pm
by jonny cockeral
Khronic wrote:
camerön wrote:£10.
What a story :P

Wanna give a few more details
me and a mate went halfers on a twenty bag which turned out to be conifer leaves wrapped in cling film, being 13 or 14 at the time i didnt think much of the fact that he sold us it outside of the head shop we had just being visiting.

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:15 pm
by cutthecashflow
Actually I remember the one time I got ripped off buying bud.

It was the first sack I ever bought (I have gotten high before though) I bought this 1/8 which looked ok and started smoking it, but I couldn't get high. Turns out I bought a bag of catnip! Well since I knew who sold me the bag I got my money back and then I ended up selling the bag of catnip to some other kid so I actually came out on top besides a sore throat!

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:17 pm
by GAZ
:lol:

Gotta love that catnip :lol:

This things really startin to piss me off now, im prob gunna get a smack in the face for sendin peeps after the guy that ripped me off then im gunna get him back and its all gunna go round in a big loop. Guess its worth it for £250 minus expensise.