Breathe in
Puff
Breathe out
Smoky sighs engulf us
Unspoken words question the silence
But time is running short
‘Til the record starts to spin
Trapped in a surreal cycle
Will these questions ever end?
My gaze cast over towards you
Blowing smoke in your direction
What do you want from life now?
What do you make of this?
But for once you have no answers
And you find yourself unsure
It’s unnerving to feel more human
Than you ever have before
But life does not wait
For those to learn their fate
So we must wander on our way
Parting for some time
But soon again we will walk side by side
Share a cigarette and conversation
Discovering what’s in store for the both of us
Further down this smoky path of strange reality
Searching for something better, something more
For life’s greatness is ahead just for us to explore
7.25.2005
Conversations In Smoke Signals
Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators
-
Weedguru_Dusk
- Bonghead

- Posts: 481
- Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:54 am
- Location: 7th circle of hell
- Contact:
Conversations In Smoke Signals
"having a conversation with you is like walking through a Salvador Dali painting"
[i] ...and your eyes look like they've seen too much its always some excuse too tired, too obtuse you look so far removed, this time I fear im losing you [/i]
[i] ...and your eyes look like they've seen too much its always some excuse too tired, too obtuse you look so far removed, this time I fear im losing you [/i]
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
-
Weedguru_Dusk
- Bonghead

- Posts: 481
- Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:54 am
- Location: 7th circle of hell
- Contact:
thanks dan 
Was just digging on my computer actually. I have about 20 or so poems to type up that I found in my poetry binder last night all the way from summer 2004 so some of those might end up on here too.
I'm slowly working on taking some stanzas I wrote as journals on another site into poems because those have been most of my writings lately.
Was just digging on my computer actually. I have about 20 or so poems to type up that I found in my poetry binder last night all the way from summer 2004 so some of those might end up on here too.
I'm slowly working on taking some stanzas I wrote as journals on another site into poems because those have been most of my writings lately.
"having a conversation with you is like walking through a Salvador Dali painting"
[i] ...and your eyes look like they've seen too much its always some excuse too tired, too obtuse you look so far removed, this time I fear im losing you [/i]
[i] ...and your eyes look like they've seen too much its always some excuse too tired, too obtuse you look so far removed, this time I fear im losing you [/i]
-
Zen
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1088
- Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2004 7:56 am
- Location: P.G., British Columbia
- Contact:
Hey Dusk! I really liked this one too! The lines animal quoted were among my favorites as well. And the line of how life doesn't wait for us to find our fate, that wasa perfect rhyme which is far too accurate. Our lives are our fate, and something that you can find will not show itself to you before it's lost, for how can you find something you already have?
Very nice
Peace~
Very nice
Peace~
Use the Earth to sew...
Use the Water to grow...
Use your hands to pick...
Your fingers to pack...
Use the Fire to burn...
Use the Air to breathe...
AND TOKE THAT SH!T LIKE A MUTHA FUCKIN' CYCLONE!!!
-Derekson
Use the Water to grow...
Use your hands to pick...
Your fingers to pack...
Use the Fire to burn...
Use the Air to breathe...
AND TOKE THAT SH!T LIKE A MUTHA FUCKIN' CYCLONE!!!
-Derekson
-
Weedguru_Dusk
- Bonghead

- Posts: 481
- Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:54 am
- Location: 7th circle of hell
- Contact:
thanks
those line are actully my favorite stanza as well. I have to put it to my muse for those poems, ha actually most since spring 2004.
I think though sometimes you can lose/find something that you already have when you don't know you have it.
thanks agian hun.
I think though sometimes you can lose/find something that you already have when you don't know you have it.
"having a conversation with you is like walking through a Salvador Dali painting"
[i] ...and your eyes look like they've seen too much its always some excuse too tired, too obtuse you look so far removed, this time I fear im losing you [/i]
[i] ...and your eyes look like they've seen too much its always some excuse too tired, too obtuse you look so far removed, this time I fear im losing you [/i]
-
Zen
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1088
- Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2004 7:56 am
- Location: P.G., British Columbia
- Contact:
Yeah, I guess not knowing you have something is another form of losing something, you just don't realize it.
Peace~
Peace~
Use the Earth to sew...
Use the Water to grow...
Use your hands to pick...
Your fingers to pack...
Use the Fire to burn...
Use the Air to breathe...
AND TOKE THAT SH!T LIKE A MUTHA FUCKIN' CYCLONE!!!
-Derekson
Use the Water to grow...
Use your hands to pick...
Your fingers to pack...
Use the Fire to burn...
Use the Air to breathe...
AND TOKE THAT SH!T LIKE A MUTHA FUCKIN' CYCLONE!!!
-Derekson
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users