Page 1 of 1

KIDS

Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 8:57 pm
by Dr. Greenthumb
i saw it yesterday, it had been a long time since i had seen it. extremely disturbing movie about kids dealing with sex, drugs, alcohol, AIDS. crazy movie

'its like all the little sperms get stuck in your teeth'

Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:08 am
by BUDA
Good Film..

Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:57 pm
by Ice006
I saw a movie called Bully. Also rather disturbing. Same director I believe?

Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:41 pm
by BUDA
^ Now there is a good fuckin' movie! Even better than kids imo.. I need to find me a copy of it..

Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:31 am
by Weedguru Cusmar
Im gonna try and download bully. I thought kids was cool, i even bought a copy after seeing it on tv but it isn't fun to watch more than once.

Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:11 pm
by 0rangellama
"I'm Casper, the dopest ghost in town and all the bitches love me cause I'm fuckin Casper.." haha funny shit. Great movie though, I have a copy of it.

Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:33 am
by Dr. Greenthumb
Harold Hunter died from a cocain overdose on feb. 18, three days ago. for those of you who dont know its the black skateboarder from KIDS also said the line "have you ever seen a black man's lasso". thats the second actor from that movie that is found dead. the actor who played casper hung himself in a las vegas hotel room.

RIP

Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:19 pm
by Baybee
Oh my goodness! I havent seen that movie, sounds pretty intense.. What year did it come out in?

Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:34 pm
by GAZ
Weedguru DrGreenthumb wrote:Harold Hunter died from a cocain overdose on feb. 18, three days ago. for those of you who dont know its the black skateboarder from KIDS also said the line "have you ever seen a black man's lasso". thats the second actor from that movie that is found dead. the actor who played casper hung himself in a las vegas hotel room.

RIP
He died on my b'day :o