Pain in testicles

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

Scratch
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1350
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:46 am
Location: inhale...exhaleee..
Contact:

Pain in testicles

Post by Scratch »

I'm having trouble, someone please help me out, cause I'm really fucking worried. My testicles hurt and I think it's from smoking weed. Anyone ever expirienced this? They still hurt and I haven't smoked in two days. Help
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Are you being serious? hahahahahahahahahahahaha Weed isnt going to make your balls hurt LMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Scratch
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1350
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:46 am
Location: inhale...exhaleee..
Contact:

Post by Scratch »

I knew some asshole would react like this
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
maybe your smoking that contraceptic weed or maybe its just an STD

edit: :lol: :lol: :lol: sorry its hard not to be a 'dick' about that one, you should go see a doctor
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Weedguru Anex
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Anex »

tweedle wrote:ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Are you being serious? hahahahahahahahahahahaha Weed isnt going to make your balls hurt LMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tweedle for once can you manage to not be a complete jackass please.
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
Funk Doc
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 328
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:44 am
Location: Your subconsciousness
Contact:

Post by Funk Doc »

I can't say I'm educated on the subject of testicular pain, but if it keeps hurting it might be wise to visit a doctor. I don't think it has anything to do with weed, this is the first time I hear someone complain about things like this.

What kind of pain is it, sharp, stabbing pain or more 'whiney' pain? If it's the latter it might be a blocked nerve, I had that in my neck once, hurts like crazy.
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

seriously, it might have to do with jerking off to much
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

Weedguru Anex wrote:Tweedle for once can you manage to not be a complete jackass please.
Finished?

Im sorry but weed is not gonna make your balls hurt.
sniper
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:59 am
Contact:

Post by sniper »

DrGrEEnThUMb wrote:seriously, it might have to do with jerking off to much
Yes what i was gona say look on google for it never knew jackin off could cause so many problems...

But be best to visit a Doctor to see whats up best thing really cause has tweedle said weed anit gona do that
User avatar
BlueBull
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 261
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:57 pm
Location: Belgium, undisclosed
Contact:

Post by BlueBull »

I've got a brother in his last year of med-school, I asked him (I said it was for this site, he knows it...) and he said that jerking off too much can really cause testicular pains, he also said that if you notice any swelling/redness or if the pain doesn't go away (or get worse) IMMEDIATLY go see a doctor... It should be gone in 2 days after it started. Oh yeah and he asked how old you are, if you're still in puberty it could be because they're growing... The most important thing is that the pain should be gone 2-3 days after it started...
Say hello to my little friend *lights a huge spliff up*
Weedguru Anex
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Anex »

tweedle wrote:
Weedguru Anex wrote:Tweedle for once can you manage to not be a complete jackass please.
Finished?

Im sorry but weed is not gonna make your balls hurt.
Don't make out like its me at fault, personally I think its pretty serious when something like that happens and when someone is worried like that its not the time to take the piss. How about showing a little sensitivity, even if its just by not posting
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

How about No. Weed is not going to make your balls hurt, you could smoke endless amounts and your balls arent going to hurt.
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

DrGrEEnThUMb wrote:seriously, it might have to do with jerking off to much
Wouldn't it be more likely that he has blueballs?

I just wonder what you think we're gonna be able to do about it? :scratch:
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Weedguru Anex
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Anex »

tweedle wrote:How about No. Weed is not going to make your balls hurt, you could smoke endless amounts and your balls arent going to hurt.
I didn't say it would. Never done anything irational when your worried about something?
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

Nope
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users