Witch Bitches

Discuss poems from this section, or post one of your own here

Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators

Post Reply
Zen
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1088
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2004 7:56 am
Location: P.G., British Columbia
Contact:

Witch Bitches

Post by Zen »

HAHAHA Bitch!
Sorry, that's not right
You're closer to a witch
With your curses you cast under cover of night

You got me alright, leaving me hexed
You fell from the sky, most likely from your broomstick
Now I'm just vexed,
Furiously vexed! My head could use a swift kick

Or maybe that head should be yours
Creeping in your shadows
Just like all those other fucking whores
I would slam your head into the bloody gallows

You were cute love, really really cute
It really seemed too good to be,
so why the hell would I have ever thought it was true?
Now I'm collecting my heart as it bleeds

But I shouldn't be the one bleeding
We both know why
I shoulda seen your deceipt as it was breeding
Shoulda stabbed it while it was young and watch it die

But I'm a lover of life
Foolishly I fell for your love
Falling quickly on your knife
Your silent dagger love

The only thing that could hurt me so
The only thing that would make me want to hurt you more
I shouldn't be thinking about what it is I wanna do
One less thing I should put on my list of desire

A stone cold stiff witch bitch
6 feet under, dead and buried
NO! Dammit where the fuck is this mental switch!?
These thoughts are of the kind which make me worried

I wanna scream DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
When obviously I just wanna know why
Why the hell would you do something so devious and foul
I knew that pretty face and voice was just a veil and a cowl

That's it, I'm done, I'm tired, I'm finished and in a perfect world you would be too
But imperfection is something found only in man and woman as well
Feelin better already, so enjoy your next curse on the mate I once knew
I'll be walking on clouds while watching you two burn in personal hell.


Peace~
Use the Earth to sew...
Use the Water to grow...
Use your hands to pick...
Your fingers to pack...
Use the Fire to burn...
Use the Air to breathe...
AND TOKE THAT SH!T LIKE A MUTHA FUCKIN' CYCLONE!!!

-Derekson
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Post by weedguru_animal »

she must have hurt you badly mate, good riddance to the bitch..gotta keep loving life...
Zen
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1088
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2004 7:56 am
Location: P.G., British Columbia
Contact:

Post by Zen »

You could say that animal. Snakes come in all sizes. Wasn't just her fault. There were others I could point the finger at as well. But that's another tale yet to be read.

Peace~
Use the Earth to sew...
Use the Water to grow...
Use your hands to pick...
Your fingers to pack...
Use the Fire to burn...
Use the Air to breathe...
AND TOKE THAT SH!T LIKE A MUTHA FUCKIN' CYCLONE!!!

-Derekson
Weedguru_Dusk
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 481
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:54 am
Location: 7th circle of hell
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Dusk »

like I said it's a great read I loved the imagery
"having a conversation with you is like walking through a Salvador Dali painting"
[i] ...and your eyes look like they've seen too much its always some excuse too tired, too obtuse you look so far removed, this time I fear im losing you [/i]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users