Page 1 of 3
Little mofos
Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:22 pm
by Duke Raoul
Here is the latest generation of little motherfuckers me and my friend are growing. They are about 2 weeks old and growing nicely. They even have their own little stereo, and we decided to grow them on techno and house sounds. The last breed was grown on classical music like Bethoven and seemed to love it.

Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:17 am
by Weedguru Higher
You have a serious stretch problem going on there...
Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:50 am
by Duke Raoul
what should I do to fix it? bring the light closer? I think the heat might hurt 'em?
edit: I am considering to top/snip the plants as shown in overgrow faq, and it seems to me that the plant on the pic below is approx. the same height as my biggest one. And as I understood this (2 weeks old) might be good time to do the topping right?

Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 3:11 pm
by Duke Raoul
here's one new pic from today...20-21 days since she (hope so) sprouted...

Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:20 pm
by Weedguru Higher
Duke, how do you post up those neat little pics up there? What host do you use?
Mine always come out huge or as red x's....Imagestation ones come out huge, and Photobuckets are smaller, but often come up as red x's.
Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:36 am
by astramasta
imageshack.us
they supply a selection of links, including a thumbnailed one like u see above.
Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:20 am
by Duke Raoul
^
yep
Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 11:09 am
by Weedguru Higher
Ah nice , let me go check them out. Thanks
Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:26 pm
by Duke Raoul
just a little update...started going with 7 leafs...

Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:05 pm
by Sammy
a little bit of stretching but the color of the leaves looks healthy, gj

Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:16 am
by Weedguru Higher
Looking nice Duke, and keep the pics coming!
Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 4:59 am
by Duke Raoul
I toped one, and it started to spread, that is grow extra sets faster then on other plants...

Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:27 am
by Duke Raoul
little update, and more obvious results of toping...
had to cut one 7 leaf set because it dryed out...maybe cuz of fertilizer...

Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:32 pm
by Weedguru Higher
Tell us a bit more about your grow..like the type of lights, location, age etc.
Dunno what light setup you are using, but you should definately move it closer, cause they do have alot of stretch.
Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:32 pm
by Duke Raoul
Weedguru Higher wrote:Tell us a bit more about your grow..like the type of lights, location, age etc.
Dunno what light setup you are using, but you should definately move it closer, cause they do have alot of stretch.
the lights are 2x 500W hallogen reflectors...I know it sucks but we (me and a friend) currently don't have the money for HPS. I know lights should be closer, and that is what I am constantly saying to my friend (at whose house the plants are btw)...here's a pic...waaaaay too far...I'm telling him we should put it directly above the plants on a chain so we can adjust the height easily...
if your asking for my location and age - Croatia (south-east europe), 20...