Page 1 of 2

Get Rich or Die Tryin'

Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:10 am
by Juicy J
Any one seen it yet?
Someone just told me it was a waste of money but I got good ol' bearshare but its not on there yet suprisingly..

Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:12 am
by tweedle
Downloading part 1 now, waiting for part 2. The copy im getting is like 3 seconds out on the audio but its better than nothing

Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:51 am
by Juicy J
What program you using to download it?

Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:00 am
by tweedle
I dont use programs. I go to a Hip Hop forum called Boxden but you have to be a member for 7 days and have a certain amount of props to get to the download section

Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:08 pm
by Big Daddy
HAHAHA, they have to give you "props" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:41 pm
by tweedle
Yeah gotta little button you click. You can either give props or hate. Its worth it, they got like 75000 members, so your always getting new stuff.

Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:55 pm
by Juicy J
How'd that movie go? I watched the making of it on MTV it looked tight.

Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:12 pm
by tweedle
I load the first part last night then fell asleep, load the second now

Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:58 pm
by sniper
Quick Music >>> Bison :P

Anit seen it might do if can download a good copy...

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:12 am
by tweedle
Boxden>>>your life


Just watched this film, very good film. 50s acting was bad, though I wasnt expecting it to be good. Id go see this is the cinema if I didnt have the Internet.

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:55 am
by sniper
Bison is shit in my opinion of course

End of really.

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:59 am
by Juicy J
sniper wrote:Bison is shit in my opinion of course

End of really.
Whos Bison?

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:18 pm
by sniper
Juicy J wrote:
sniper wrote:Bison is shit in my opinion of course

End of really.
Whos Bison?
lol

Spos to be another word but a Admin/Mod has changed it i guess for some reason

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:35 pm
by BUDA
Wtf :?

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:44 pm
by Funk Doctor
sniper wrote:
Juicy J wrote:
sniper wrote:Bison is shit in my opinion of course

End of really.
Whos Bison?
lol

Spos to be another word but a Admin/Mod has changed it i guess for some reason
care to explain which word?