Page 1 of 1
Mickey Mouse
Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:58 pm
by Dulleffects
Mickey Mouse is in court filing a divorce against Minnie Mouse. The judge looks at him for awhile and says "I'm sorry but we have no sufficient evidence to prove Minnie Mouse is crazy". Mickey then says "I diddn't say she was crazy I said she was fucking goofy".
Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:01 am
by weedguru_animal
thats a terrible joke, definately one of the worst i have heard afor a few years.good work!
Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:57 pm
by Ice006
Mm.
Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:32 pm
by GAZ
Heard it before but I like it

Re: Mickey Mouse
Posted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:16 am
by sabukha
How many Mickey Mouse cards made by impel are there and what year where they made? My Grama gave me 2 boxes full of cards. When I opened them there were Mickey Mouse cards made by impel. There was no year on these cards. I have one set that were made in the 90's but these don't have a year. So I was wondering how many of these there are and when they were made. They have card numbers on them. The highest number I found is 210.
Re: Mickey Mouse
Posted: Thu May 13, 2010 10:37 am
by Weedguru Higher
Hi and welcome to the forums.
After a quick google search it appears the basic set contains 210 cards, and they would be from 1991.
Re: Mickey Mouse
Posted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:18 am
by Ikku
They named a fish after Mickey Mouse? Who knew?
Why hello there bot.
adult dating
Posted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:24 am
by temsweert