Page 1 of 4
do u worry about cancer
Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:59 pm
by chiggy chong
i no i do lol might be stupid i mean i love to smoke the holy herb and smoke rollies when i dont have any but i have cut down and i am going to cut out normals all together, and i only want to smoke weed say 2-3 times a week and only spliffs lol what do u peeps think do u ever worry.
i think it's something we should all spare some time to think about.

Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:14 pm
by BlueBull
I do know I can get cancer, but I don't really care, you gotta die from something, I picked my poison, besides, when I die of cancer, at least I'll die stoned...
Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:49 pm
by WidespreadDead
nope. everyone goes at once point or another
Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:36 pm
by Juicy J
BlueBull wrote:I do know I can get cancer, but I don't really care, you gotta die from something, I picked my poison, besides, when I die of cancer, at least I'll die stoned...
Amen.....
Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:36 pm
by Funk Doctor
Juicy J wrote:BlueBull wrote:I do know I can get cancer, but I don't really care, you gotta die from something, I picked my poison, besides, when I die of cancer, at least I'll die stoned...
Amen.....
Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:09 am
by ErinElizabeth
If you have a lot of family members who have cancer or died from cancer, that's when you should be worried.
Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:48 am
by chiggy chong
5 people in my family have died from cancer in the past 17 years of my life lol

Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:51 am
by ErinElizabeth
I've lost 4 to cancer primarily, but my father also had cancer, so I'm kind of at risk...

Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:01 pm
by GAZ
Yes i've had family members die of cancer so im quite likely to get it anyway.
Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:32 pm
by FIRE!!!
My uncle was the only one to ever get cancer while I was alive, but he survived it. This was partly by pinching off any weed I ever brought to his house after his chemo.

Am I worried about cancer? Sure, it passes through my mind once in awhile. But I mean, if it happens, I'm powerless to stop it from happening, this is the lifestyle I chose and I have to deal with the repercussions.
Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:33 pm
by jamo
Why live a healthy life to get extra years on the end. In those end years you will more than likely be sitting around, emptying your piss bag waiting to die. Why would you want to sacrifice the things you like now for that? Its just common sense really.
Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:32 pm
by chiggy chong
jamo wrote:Why live a healthy life to get extra years on the end. In those end years you will more than likely be sitting around, emptying your piss bag waiting to die. Why would you want to sacrifice the things you like now for that? Its just common sense really.
bloody gd point have some seeds

Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:14 pm
by jamo
Woot, thanks, i need some

Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:54 am
by vixen_sly
cancer shmancer
you can get cancer from walking in the sun, sitting in village inn near the smoking section, too much diet coke, and smoking some sweet sweet mary jane? we all take risks, my friends. just gotta pick your battles.
so what if my lungs feel like theyre overflowing with death?
if im in a war and pot is on my side against sickly little cancer cells, bring it on, bitchz
p.s. if you have cancer im sorry, i hope i dont go to hell for this, please feel better?
Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:43 pm
by Weedguru_Fire_Inside
You damn right i'm worried about cancer. Though it wouldn't bother me that much if i got it now, when i'm older and i have kids, i'll be very worried about cancer, but i'll never stop smokin weed.