Page 1 of 2

loss for words?

Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:14 am
by Markus Aralius
has n e one ever had trouble with talking to people when your high, i feel like i have a realy hard time concentrating an conecting on what people are tryin to tell me.

Re: loss for words?

Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:16 am
by cutthecashflow
Markus Aralius wrote:has n e one ever had trouble with talking to people when your high, i feel like i have a realy hard time concentrating an conecting on what people are tryin to tell me.
Yea man and Ive noticed in these two plus months that I havent smoked weed that it is really hard for me to connect with people..... I have no explanation either other then the fact that for six years I was a 24/7 stoner without a break....

Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:17 am
by tweedle
I can talk to people alot better when Im stoned

Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:20 am
by Markus Aralius
its weird i like cant think of n e thing to talk about, i went on a date with a girl to see the mars volta an we smoked some dank, but then the rest of the night i couldnt think of n e thing to say an when i would try to say something it would like come out wrong. its happend to me with other people too.

Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:22 am
by tweedle
I can never think about shit to talk about, Im more a listener than talker. I was once in the car with my dad in Austria and he said we could drive to Italy and you wouldnt say a word.

Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:26 am
by Bonglovingirl
I'm the exact opposite. I get chatty as fuck. That's normally how my dad knows I'm high :lol:

Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:24 am
by Scratch
depends on how much I smoked
for me, after the first two joints I'm too lazy to speak, but after like 3-4 joints I just start talking about everything I see

Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 6:24 pm
by chiggy chong
im like that but it's got alot better.
never being able to tink of anything to say but when your walking home it all comes flooding back to you lol. just force yourself to talk to people and after awhile it will be easy also maybe you are not confident enougth :?

Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:21 pm
by mosherben
Depends on you talk to I think. I can talk to ppl i know when I'm stoned but random ppl it's hard to connect.

Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:39 pm
by Funk Doctor
I have a slight speech impediment when I'm sober, and when I'm stoned, I tend to trip over my own words quite a bit.

Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:13 pm
by High Roller
I find it hard to talk to people on burn outs more then when im high. when im high, its easy to find things to talk about. If the talk gets dry with the girl again just ask her about herself and follow up on questions that are relevent to the conversation.

Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:30 am
by Gorecore
I tend to talk more relaxed and soothing when I'm stoned. It works really well for the call center I work at. I've had a few customers hitting on me before.

:lol:

I really like talking to people when stoned. I find it easier to find something to start up a conversation with.

Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:46 am
by WidespreadDead
im much more talkative when im stoned

Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:52 pm
by Juicy J
WidespreadDead wrote:im much more talkative when im stoned
same till you get burntout then you just sleepy

Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:18 pm
by jonny cockeral
i talk much more and that kind of gets me sussed, but sometimes im really schitzo if i dont want the person to know im stoned or if the person knows im stoned and thinks badly of it (just depending on who it is)