Page 1 of 1
IVE BEEN SMOKIN OVER A YR NOW, AND I STILL CANT ROLL HELP!!
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:00 pm
by ridley
I CANT ROLL I CANT SEEM TO SHAPE IT, ANY TIPS?[/b]
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:14 pm
by cutthecashflow
Keep practicing and read some of the other threads in here.
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:44 pm
by Satanus0
cutthecashflow wrote:Keep practicing and read some of the other threads in here.
what he said...n try
www.everyonedoesit.com it has some pretty decent roll vids
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:39 pm
by Juicy J
hahah
Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:08 am
by Bonglovingirl
Tru dat Satanus...I couldn't roll for shit just a couple weeks ago. I read a few threads, watched a few videos, and now I'm a joint rollin motha fucka.. not really, but I'm at decent and improving at an exponential rate

Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:42 am
by 13laze
where abouts are you from bong

Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:49 am
by chiggy chong
Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:11 pm
by Satanus0
Bonglovingirl wrote:Tru dat Satanus...I couldn't roll for shit just a couple weeks ago. I read a few threads, watched a few videos, and now I'm a joint rollin motha fucka.. not really, but I'm at decent and improving at an exponential rate

you remind me of me a lil bit when i came here..i came on here read a few posts, found everyonedoesit.com now im rolling what i think is great after my first 3
Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:19 am
by CaNuCk
ive been smoking for almost 4 years and I can't roll lol.
Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:58 am
by Dr. Greenthumb
practice makes perfect: make sure the weed is ground up good, make sure the J is even, and make sure you can breathe through it. The rest is just style
Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:49 pm
by triggz
iv been smoking for ages but i still cant roll either
iv never needed to cos my g/f can roll and all my other m8s can do it quick so theres no point for me to learn!!
obviously i have tried a couple of times but turned out really stong

but look like shit
Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:13 pm
by Duke Raoul
you just need someone to show you some tricks...cuz rollin' is art I tell you...There are ppl who are talented and get it the first time they try...I had no such luck, but I bought myself a roll and kept practicing...spent around 5 meters of paper till I figured it out, but I had noone to show me how and I learned on my own mistakes...But to roll like pro you need years of experience...I still suck, and am still learning...just keep it up...
@ triggz: yeah, but If you want to be independent smoker you must learn to roll...that's the reason I leared and now I love to do it...sometimes I roll 25-30 J's per day...and I enjoy it...
Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 6:50 pm
by triggz
yeah good idear might learn tomorrow while my mum goes out, got loads of weed, got loads of food, my g/f at work and got fuck all to do...
i know how to roll and shit i musta watched about a 50 different people roll all with there own different ways of doing things just never really put the effort to try properly
Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:52 am
by grayhookups
well for me instead of putting weed on the paper then rolling, i roll the splif into a decent enough cone and pinch the end while i pack the weed in tightly it makes for a good burn and its easier for me