Page 1 of 1

No medical value - dont do it

Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:35 pm
by Kule Guy 24
Marijuana has no medical benefits. I dont know why why people say it can be. its an addictave drug that destroys peoples lives.

http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/ongoing/marijuana.html

Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:44 pm
by imscaredofgrass
This is the second time in 10 mins ive seen you post shit up.

Image

Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:47 pm
by Caro
Oh don't worry, I plan to have some fun with this poor stupid person who doesn't have anything better to do than bash weed smokers on the internet.

MARIJUANA SAVED ME FROM SUICIDE

Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:12 pm
by tweedle
Man you are a fucking idiot, I wanna reply to what you said in another thread that got locked about People in Rehab for weed.

Have you ever seriously thought why they are in rehab? They got caught and they had the choice, rehab or pen, now which would you choose? Stfu and leave

Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:15 pm
by imscaredofgrass
someones gonna end of in the hall of shame...if theyre lucky. stupid dumbass

Posted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 12:21 pm
by Funk Doc
A late reaction, but I have to have a say here.

I have worked for a grower who supplied a medical research center and a hospital, and I've seen with my own two eyes that weed is an excellent pain reliever and a good substitute for morphine. There was an old man who had liver cancer and he responded badly to chemo, he was in worlds of pain and morphine would only damage his body more, so they gave him a weed perscription. His condition became stabile, and after a while he even got better.

So don't say weed doesn't have a positive effect. It might not cure disease, but it certainly helps relieve pain, and that's a big thing.

And you have to be pretty stupid to believe the US government on weed related issues. I think they actually believe everything from the movie 'Reefer Madness' :roll:

Posted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 8:32 pm
by GAZ
One of my old gf's mum used to smoke weed to help her with her ms. She's said it helped her soooo much more than any other medicine she had tried. Whether it was a placebo effect or whether it really helps doesnt really mater so long as it helped her and thousand of others in her position.

Posted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 8:39 pm
by Dr. Greenthumb
"they say marijuana doesn't increase the apetite, and therefore does not help loss of apetite in chemotherapy patients. Whoever said that obviously hasn't been to a 7-11 at 3 o'clock in the morning staring at a frozen burrito as if he was looking into the eyes of God" - greg geraldo

Posted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 8:40 pm
by GAZ
DrGrEEnThUMb wrote:"they say marijuana doesn't increase the apetite, and therefore does not help loss of apetite in chemotherapy patients. Whoever said that obviously hasn't been to a 7-11 at 3 o'clock in the morning staring at a frozen burrito as if he was looking into the eyes of God" - greg geraldo
Thats gunna bug me all night until I remember where I heard that quote!!!! :(

Posted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 8:42 pm
by Dr. Greenthumb
i saw him live at gator growl and he also said it on the insomniac tour with dave attel and dane cook

Posted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 8:45 pm
by GAZ
Neither of them for me.lol. Think it was off some book I was reading. Ill just make myself believe that so it stops bugging me.