why am i waiting?

Discuss poems from this section, or post one of your own here

Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators

Post Reply
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

why am i waiting?

Post by weedguru_animal »

Why am I waiting?
For this french girl to arrive??
Coa she makes me feel complete,
She makes me feel alive.

Where is she now??
Only 12000 miles away,
Im surrounded by interesting people,
But its only with her who I wanna play…
Cos she loves me,
And I love her right back,
Theres a big whole in my existance,
And I know that its her that I lack.

She cares,
She has so much emotion,
That she shares..
She looks like a goddess,
Whatever she wears…
She goes the kinda face,
To make you happy to wake to,
After the most savage of nightmares….

Shes got such a big heart,
Which holds an ocean of emotion,
She has my heart,
Most of my mind,
And my unwavering devotion..

She is sweet,
She has got unusually shaped feet,
She is the loveliest young woman I have been fortunate enough to meet.

Soon she’’l l be here,
Primarily,
just for a year,
But I think that this will change,
Cos im not the same without her,
She is a feline angel,
And all I wanna do is make her purr..

Im counting down the days,
The minutes and the hours,
Cos she can make life seem so sunny,
Even in the middle of thunder and hail showers,
And I believe that she may have been sent to me by some mischevous romantic powers…

Laurene,I wish you were here,
Not a million miles away in france,
I need you back my side,
Then I can sing and I can dance,
Maybe rejoice,
And thank god for been your continued choice,
Of man
And of dan….
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Gonna be honest with ya, wasn't overly impressed with that one, but I am having the same sort of feelings at the moment so I know where your coming from.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Post by weedguru_animal »

i not amazingly impressed with it myself, but it has become didduclt to write about ym lady, and i was feeling her preewnce forall this train journey yesretday, so i wrote her one emotional poem and one lusftul. the lustful was much netter ina poetic sense, but to expliciti for publication on here, so i put the other one on. both went down very wel with my lady, and so tha is one objective accom;ished. and its got very hard to write for my lady, cos i said eveyrhting that can be said??or have i??maybe i just need to delve deeper to try find some new shit to say?but hard when she so far away..just thought id publicizse my ongoing love for the lovelisets lady in my life

but cheers as ever for the comments!!!!it wjats keeps me writing
animal
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users