Page 1 of 1

crocodile hunter

Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:26 am
by pirate
Steve Irwin walks into a bar with his pet crocodile by his side. Puts
the croc up on the bar.

He then turns to the astonished patrons and says: "I'll make you a deal.
I'll open this croc's mouth and place my balls inside. Then the croc
will close his mouth for one minute. Then he'll open his mouth and I'll
remove my balls unscathed. In return for witnessing this spectacle,
each of you will buy me a drink." The crowd murmured in unanimous
approval. Steve stood up to the bar, dropped his trousers, and placed
his privates in the croc's mouth as the crowd gasped.

After a minute, Irwin grabbed a beer bottle and smacked the croc hard on
the top of its head. The croc opened his mouth and he removed his
genitals unscathed as promised. The crowd cheered and the first of his
free drinks were delivered.

Steve stood up again and made another offer. "I'll pay anyone $100 who's
willing to give it a try. A hush fell over the crowd. After a while, a
hand went up in the back of the bar. A blonde woman timidly spoke up...

"I'll try it! Just don't hit me so hard with the beer bottle."

Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:53 am
by the_leds_out
rofl that was great

Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 2:55 pm
by tweedle
:lol:

Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:26 am
by auto
BEAUTIFUL... i love it

Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:15 am
by 13laze
hahhaha nice

EDIT : CRICKEY

Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:16 am
by Weedguru Higher
rc11 wrote:hahhaha nice

Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 2:21 am
by Gorecore
Holy Crap that was great!!!

I know i'll screw that joke up if I tell it.

Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:21 pm
by Insane
WHAAAT why didnt the aligator bite him!!!

Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:22 am
by pirate
because he has balls of steel :roll:

Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:54 pm
by Anicebud101
Thats one funny fuckin joke.