Page 1 of 2
Ever found yourself babbling?
Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:04 pm
by Old School
Have you ever found yourself babbling on about stuff and not realised when you really shouldn't be?...
Month or so back I found myself in my room after a session without food or Pink Floyd's - Dark Side Of The Moon album so I had to go downstairs where my parents were. I found some food ran upstairs put it in my room, came back downstairs and picked up the CD, only to find i'd walked into the room my parents were.
"We thought you were out..."
"No, no... no no no, no... no no no, no... no"
*Gave me the "what the?" look*
"Im tired im gonna go and go to bed cause im tired"
That was pretty scary, also another time when a friend and I were smoking in my room and my parents were in the back garden at like 1am (why?)
"Stop smoking out the window!"
"Stop throwing things out the window?"
"Stop SMOKING out the window"
"Were not throwing anything out the window"
"Just stop it"
"Er.... Ok?"
Then i realised what they said about 30 mins later
Oldie
Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:45 am
by Juicy J
Say what?
Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:45 am
by Juicy J
Say what?

Re: Ever found yourself babbling?
Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 8:53 am
by Scratch
Old School wrote:Have you ever found yourself babbling on about stuff and not realised when you really shouldn't be?...
Month or so back I found myself in my room after a session without food or Pink Floyd's - Dark Side Of The Moon album so I had to go downstairs where my parents were. I found some food ran upstairs put it in my room, came back downstairs and picked up the CD, only to find i'd walked into the room my parents were.
"We thought you were out..."
"No, no... no no no, no... no no no, no... no"
*Gave me the "what the?" look*
"Im tired im gonna go and go to bed cause im tired"
That was pretty scary, also another time when a friend and I were smoking in my room and my parents were in the back garden at like 1am (why?)
"Stop smoking out the window!"
"Stop throwing things out the window?"
"Stop SMOKING out the window"
"Were not throwing anything out the window"
"Just stop it"
"Er.... Ok?"
Then i realised what they said about 30 mins later
Oldie
you're gonna get cought soon

I'd slow it down, only smoke at parties or weekends when you're out somewhere
Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:10 am
by CaNuCk
i always babble in the backseat of my friends cars, half the time i forget what im talking about and ill just stop.
Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 3:52 pm
by cutthecashflow
I hate it when people just start rambling about pointless shit, All I wanna do when I am high is chill out and enjoy it.
Hold a decent convo or just chill and listen to music/look at stuff.
I don't want to be bothered by some noob to smoking rambling off a bunch of pointless crap and it's even more annoying when your smoking with someone and they let no one else even get in a word or enjoy there stonage.
Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:27 pm
by Captain
I babble sometimes other times I just chill out and not say anything really.
Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:58 am
by Weedguru Higher
I don't babble but I do laugh non stop sometimes
Re: Ever found yourself babbling?
Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 12:29 am
by Midnight Toker
hey dude, i couldn't be bothered to read your post, but why don't you just put Oldie in your signature? It'd save your writing it at the bottom of every post.
Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 12:34 am
by tweedle
maybe he just likes signing his posts like that guy teh, he always used to sign it and put the rollie eyes next to it
Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 4:26 am
by Kwyn
lol yeah i always babble bout shit but mainly i just freestyle bout bud and crap aye!!!
Posted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:06 pm
by Brahman
I love to babble. It's just that my friends hate me babbling.
Posted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:29 pm
by warrior woman
I babble about this, I babble about that, I babble when I'm alone, I mean SHIT! I'm babb

ling now!!!!
Posted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:20 pm
by Squares
To be honest id rather laugh at my mates chatting shit then be stuck with a bunch of people just sat about staring at the floor not talking. although loud babblers can really fuck me off, especially when you're trying to be descrete.
Posted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:22 pm
by Captain
we all babble at times