Page 1 of 1

Ever found yourself babbling?

Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:01 pm
by Old School
Have you ever found yourself babbling on about stuff and not realised when you really shouldn't be?...

Month or so back I found myself in my room after a session without food or Pink Floyd's - Dark Side Of The Moon album so I had to go downstairs where my parents were. I found some food ran upstairs put it in my room, came back downstairs and picked up the CD, only to find i'd walked into the room my parents were.

"We thought you were out..."

"No, no... no no no, no... no no no, no... no"

*Gave me the "what the?" look*

"Im tired im gonna go and go to bed cause im tired"

That was pretty scary, also another time when a friend and I were smoking in my room and my parents were in the back garden at like 1am (why?)

"Stop smoking out the window!"

"Stop throwing things out the window?"

"Stop SMOKING out the window"

"Were not throwing anything out the window"

"Just stop it"

"Er.... Ok?"

Then i realised what they said about 30 mins later

Oldie

Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:24 am
by WeedGuru_Flow
I trained myself to be able to have decent convo's with any human being whilst stoned

Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 2:13 am
by racketgirlx
Flow wrote:I trained myself to be able to have decent convo's with any human being whilst stoned
Same here.

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:13 am
by FIRE!!!
racketgirlx wrote:
Flow wrote:I trained myself to be able to have decent convo's with any human being whilst stoned
Same here.
Times 3

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 1:49 am
by fareak
uh... times 4.
being stoned and babbling is a surefire way of getting caught. uh, u knew this though right? :D

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:09 am
by Captain
I babble like crazy but I keep it cool in front of my parents and it completely ruins my high being around them.

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:08 am
by SilentDragon
i go on about shit, repeating things, dribbling... sometimes, but i always get away

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:27 am
by cutthecashflow
I coulda sworn I posted something in this thead before and now it is gone!

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:44 am
by Weedguru_Fire_Inside
cutthecashflow wrote:I coulda sworn I posted something in this thead before and now it is gone!
I was thinking the exact same.

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:56 am
by Fuse
Sometimes, but not often. I do babble when I tell storys tho. Im horrible at it. Basically I drift off into memory land while my mouth just keeps talking, even though ive completely forgotten what I was talking about. When I snap out of it and stop yapping I can never remember what I said, but my friends all agree that my storys blow.

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:11 pm
by CaNuCk
i babble all the time, ill be telling a story when were stoned and I forget what happens so I'll just make it up and then say "ya i lied" or ill just stop talking all together.