Page 1 of 1

Ears popping>?

Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:16 am
by bigballer1102
Who else's ears pop everytime they smoke? I wanna know if this is just me or is it others also.

Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:30 am
by Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Nope, can't say my ears pop. Though sometimes they do when i yawn.

Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:24 pm
by reefernewb
Mine did that the first couple times when I didn't get high cuz I didn't do it right. Either it went away when I did really get high, or I just didn't notice.

Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:46 pm
by tweedle
Never

Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:40 pm
by WeedGuru_Flow
when i swallow food or drinks or spit it might happen :;)

Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:51 pm
by cutthecashflow
When Im on an airplane.

Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:20 pm
by hashpipe
nope, either you have a medical problem or you are sucking that jay waaaaaaaay too hard