Cant believe shrooms

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
GAZ
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2284
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:07 am
Location: Milton Keynes, England
Contact:

Cant believe shrooms

Post by GAZ »

I cant believe shrooms are illegal. This sucks balls. I used to love takin a trip into camden market and trippin my balls off. Im hoping they'll still be a few stall's selling them under the table sort of thing. Anyone interested in fighting the change in the law visit http://www.everyonedoesit.co.uk/online_ ... uctID=2421
If You Want To Get Ahead, Get A Gaz.

[img]http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/gaj/fingathing.jpg[/img]
mac dre
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1974
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:39 pm
Contact:

Post by mac dre »

meh they're illegal here.. dont matter
Superman when I grip the mic, only way I'm slowing downs if I blow a pound of kryptonite
Shwoot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
Location: P.E., Canada
Contact:

Post by Shwoot »

Why is that a big deal? Weed is illegal, but it's still get-able. I'm underage but I still drink.
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
GAZ
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2284
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:07 am
Location: Milton Keynes, England
Contact:

Post by GAZ »

Cause up until the 18th of july they where legal. You could just go to the local market and buy them buy them. I've been stopped loadsa times wiv shrooms on me and the police couldnt do shit, now their illegal its just an extra worry on my head.
If You Want To Get Ahead, Get A Gaz.

[img]http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/gaj/fingathing.jpg[/img]
mac dre
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1974
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:39 pm
Contact:

Post by mac dre »

got alot of things worrying you? im sure u can handle them being illegal.. the rest of the world does just fine.
Superman when I grip the mic, only way I'm slowing downs if I blow a pound of kryptonite
djjj128
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 430
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2004 6:48 pm
Location: nOrF o' LoNdOn ToWn
Contact:

Post by djjj128 »

I have 100g of shrooms in my fridge at the mo, I dried them so now they're 10g though, five of mexican, 5 of filipino. I bought them from camden just before they went illegal, now I have five doses that will last a year. :D :D :D
[img]http://www.faceparty.com/public/865/images/djjj128_7512848.jpg[/img]
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

they dont stay fresh, not sure about freezing them though
Shwoot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
Location: P.E., Canada
Contact:

Post by Shwoot »

djjj128 wrote:I have 100g of shrooms in my fridge at the mo, I dried them so now they're 10g though, five of mexican, 5 of filipino. I bought them from camden just before they went illegal, now I have five doses that will last a year. :D :D :D
Ugh you lucky little rat...
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
djjj128
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 430
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2004 6:48 pm
Location: nOrF o' LoNdOn ToWn
Contact:

Post by djjj128 »

camerön wrote:they dont stay fresh, not sure about freezing them though
a) They aren't fresh, I dried them till they decreased tenfold in weight
b) I'm not freezing them, as freezing shrooms breaks down the psilocibin, rendering them useless. I have put them in the fridge.

If there is a linkup in London in the next four weeks, I will come to it and give four free doses of shrooms away!!!
[img]http://www.faceparty.com/public/865/images/djjj128_7512848.jpg[/img]
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

it was cause i thought you were gonna keep some for the rest of the year cause they would go mushy and moldy in the fridge
Shwoot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
Location: P.E., Canada
Contact:

Post by Shwoot »

I'm gonna pick up some zoomers soon. This girl I know has connections, so she's gonna ask her friends if they want any, and I'm gonna ask mine, so we'll put our money together and get a large amount, hopefully at a discount (regular $10/gram, i intend on getting 3gs).

Also, a friend of mine has 3/4 g of salvia 20X, which I will smoke with him and one other person tonight, hopefully several hours before going to work at 10. Should be an interesting week coming up!

p.s. I've just been informed that salvia gives you the best effect from a bong, which we don't have, so I shall go make one right away.
Ah I miss the days when I smoked and made my own pipes and bongs all the time... I think I'll go with the juice-box one tonight, pictures later.
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users