Anybody tried these? They're way smaller then Swisher cigarillos. They're like the size of a joint.
My buddy picked some up, Im bout to try one out.
Al Capone Cigarillo blunts...
Moderator: Moderators
-
BGDetroit
Bitchs suck ass.
I gutted one, On the verge of being stale but not breaking apart.
You got like no room to work with.
So i filled the bitch up, I aient rollin no pinner blunt thats for bitchs.
So i filled it up, Bitch couldnt even close fully, So i said fuck it, Gutted the other one(they come in 2 packs.) And i wrapped it around it to seal it. Bitch would not stick. Ima connisuer if you must of blunts, Ive been smoking blunts for well over 5 years. I can roll a blunt like a mother fucker. I can seal the unsealable blunts. But this bitch wouldnt seal no matter how much i put TLC into it.
So finnally said fuck it, Ill make a newbie blunt smoker move and use some honey to seal it.
So i did, I'll smoke it tonight.
I was going to smoke one now and one tonight, But ended up using both blunts for one blunt to seal.
So ill write a review on how it smokes tonight.
So far i give this a 0 outta 10. Complete wack.
I gutted one, On the verge of being stale but not breaking apart.
You got like no room to work with.
So i filled the bitch up, I aient rollin no pinner blunt thats for bitchs.
So i filled it up, Bitch couldnt even close fully, So i said fuck it, Gutted the other one(they come in 2 packs.) And i wrapped it around it to seal it. Bitch would not stick. Ima connisuer if you must of blunts, Ive been smoking blunts for well over 5 years. I can roll a blunt like a mother fucker. I can seal the unsealable blunts. But this bitch wouldnt seal no matter how much i put TLC into it.
So finnally said fuck it, Ill make a newbie blunt smoker move and use some honey to seal it.
So i did, I'll smoke it tonight.
I was going to smoke one now and one tonight, But ended up using both blunts for one blunt to seal.
So ill write a review on how it smokes tonight.
So far i give this a 0 outta 10. Complete wack.
-
death69
- Bonghead

- Posts: 194
- Joined: Mon May 16, 2005 12:06 am
- Location: so cal
- Contact:
i tried those once. it was all my friend could get and we were at a party and didnt have time to leave. i had a gummin problem also. id just rather get a swisher or somethin. i only give em like a 3 out of 10
If you smokin that chronic, purple kush is the best...
roll it up in a swisher take hit to the chest...
we like to SMMOOOOOOOOOKE we smokin that chonic
roll it up in a swisher take hit to the chest...
we like to SMMOOOOOOOOOKE we smokin that chonic
-
BGDetroit
Meh, I dont even think ima smoke it tonight.
First off im uncomfterable smoking honey.
And second, This shit jus seems gay, Ill buy a pack of some normal blunts tommrow and smoke a blunt tommrow night.
Dont ever think of picking up al capones to smoke a blunt, They're horrible. Id reccomened the infamous Phillys over these.
First off im uncomfterable smoking honey.
And second, This shit jus seems gay, Ill buy a pack of some normal blunts tommrow and smoke a blunt tommrow night.
Dont ever think of picking up al capones to smoke a blunt, They're horrible. Id reccomened the infamous Phillys over these.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users