Page 1 of 1

half oz

Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:11 pm
by bong
Im not a noob to smoking. Ive been doing it for a while, got on probation, and now I am smoking again. all the time pretty much. Anyways I usually got 2-4 dealers I can get my nugs from, but my friend told me he could get some good shit cheaper than what others charge. I said ok let me get an 8th, you know to try out his shit to see if I want to keep buying from him. Well this shit is pretty good and I'm starting to get the prices on how much his shit is. So will some of the mods/experts if this is good?

new dealer: 1/8: 40-50
1/4: 80
1/2: 155

dealers I usually go to: 1/8: 50-65
1/4: 100-120
1/2: 160-180
1 oz: 300-365 (depending on quality)

Not sure about what the new dealer will make me pay for an oz

I know these prices seem really high and they are, but in my city dank bud goes for $20-$25 a gram, as apposed to your $10 a gram. But thats just how shit is in my city.

Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:46 pm
by Juicy J
Thats an expensive ass oz, what the hell are you trying to ask?
If his shit is good, and its cheaper, why wouldn't you go wit him?

Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:56 pm
by 13laze
dude your paying too much

add in some more money and you can get four ounces/ QP

Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:04 pm
by bong
A qp of some dank in my city is $1000. I think the lowest I have seen here is $800, but that was just straight nug, and I havent seen that guy who sold it in about a year

Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:05 pm
by Juicy J
WTF... YOU CAN GET A FUCKIN POUND FOR THAT MUCH
You need to move outta ur state homie..

Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:08 pm
by 13laze
how much does a deagle go for down there MENG

Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:10 pm
by Juicy J
I still really dont understand ur question lol...
Are you asking which is the better deal or what?
Like I said above, if your gettin good shit, just go with the cheaper dude.
Not really that hard of a decision :lol: