Page 1 of 1

The Wall

Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 1:32 am
by WidespreadDead
anyone seen it? Very trippy movie based off the album. Good stoned view and id imagine it would be spectacular shrooming. I have it on my comp as well if anyone wants it PM me and ill send it to ya via MSN

Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 2:56 pm
by Shwoot
Yeah man I saw the wall, that movie is FUCKED.
Trippy as hell, with the animated drawings and stuff, like the big talking anus, and the flowers having sex.

Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 4:42 pm
by WidespreadDead
next time i trip im gonna watch this movie again. maybe ill understand it a little better

Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:24 pm
by FIRE!!!
Watchin that shit on acid is the most intense thing ever, you gotta look away once in awhile cause it just becomes too much.

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:17 am
by Shibby
I bought the movie a while ago, and tried to figure out what it was about. Haven't gotten verry far. I can tell you that the movie is about a guy named pink(the guy who shaves his eyebrows), and the wall is his life. I still haven't figured out the flower sex though. I did like the the guy who had balls on his chin lol.

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:25 pm
by Scratch
It's about a guy who feels insane cause his dad died in the war, cause his wife left him etc etc. I don't like to watch that kinda stuff, it's depressing.

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 3:52 pm
by WidespreadDead
its really a great movie butyou really have to like the music to respect the movie. The music really tells the story to the movie

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:06 pm
by Shwoot
WidespreadDead wrote:its really a great movie butyou really have to like the music to respect the movie. The music really tells the story to the movie
It literally does, considering there's no regular dialogue and all. It gives a better understanding of what the songs mean. I never knew what "another brick in the wall" meant till I watched it.

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:15 pm
by WidespreadDead
its nice cause now whenever i just listen to the wall i picture the movie in my head

Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:27 am
by Shibby
its nice cause now whenever i just listen to the wall i picture the movie in my head
I do the same thing

Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:44 am
by WidespreadDead
anyone want this movie? i have it on my computer

Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:15 pm
by Weed-iculous
That movie was deppressing, and kind of scary in a creepish sort of way.

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:23 am
by WeedGuru_Flow
Mighty,mighty fine movie

seen it tons of times with my toking buddies baked, saw it with my dad aswell. fun movie