Page 1 of 1
Dramamine
Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:09 am
by 2pac
Ok I know this should be in other drugs but It will take to long. I have 8 dramamine pills and wanted to know if that will fuck me up. I am by myself and not sure if thats a good idea but I am going to try it anyways. Plz respond quick I am about 165 pounds.
Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:16 am
by 2pac
Fuck that I just popped 8 I hope thats enough. I dont want to pop all of them for no reason
Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 5:00 pm
by FIRE!!!
A packet of 12 is what most people take to get fucked up so I guess you might feel somethin?
Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:39 pm
by cutthecashflow
I took seven the other day and my legs got heavy and I was disoriented. I couldnt remember much. I think you gotta take like 12 to hallucinate though.
Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:43 pm
by 4*20
lowl wtf, you'll get sleepy dude.
Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:01 am
by Tokin42
yeah get the non drowsy kind. if you dont you'll just end up falling asleep