Page 1 of 2

BG's Blunt Rolling Thread.

Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:11 pm
by BGDetroit
I got around to taking pictures step by step while rolling a Swisher Sweet Cigarillo. This isnt how i always roll blunts, I change shit up depending on what im rolling.

Step 1. Break the weed up.
Im rolling using roach weed here.
http://img33.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc ... 0_0976.JPG

Step 2. Slice the Swisher.
I use a razor blade. And lick up and down the blunt where you decide to slice it open.
http://img14.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc ... 0_0977.JPG

Step 3. Split the Swisher open.
Jus peel it from side to side.
http://img28.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc ... 0_0978.JPG

(Not a step, Jus what i did. I cut it in half, Well one side a little longer then the other and rolled with the longer side. This way its a blunt the size of a joint. Because im close to outta weed so i can be rolling huge blunts everyday. I dont normally do this.)
http://img32.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc ... 0_0980.JPG

Step 4. Take all the wack tobbaco out of it.
I jus use my thumb at one and and push to the other.
http://img8.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc= ... 0_0981.JPG

Step 5. Lick the blunt.
I lick the whole inside of the blunt, Not to much because it'll tear easier but enough to make it more easy to roll. And i put my weed next to it for size comparison.
http://img24.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc ... 0_0982.JPG

Step 6. Fill the blunt up.
I jus fill up the blunt evenly with weed.
http://img28.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc ... 0_0983.JPG

Step 7. Roll the blunt.
I push down on the and roll it back and forth a little. Then i lick the flap and where the flaps going to be rolled onto.
http://img27.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc ... 0_0984.JPG

Step 8. Finish rolling.
Roll it tight and lick it nice and good. You can put it in the microwave for 10ish seconds. Put it in the freezer for a couple minutes. Put honey on it. Or many other things. I personally jus take my lighter and take the flame at the seal and run it back and forth a couple times to melt the blunt together but not to much to make it burn. And taa daa, You got yourself a mother fucking blunt.
http://img32.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc ... 0_0985.JPG



Then you got all the nasty tobbaco left.
http://img21.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc ... 0_0986.JPG

I personally take some aluminum foil and put everything left in it. I put the wrapper and the tobbaco in it.
http://img8.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc= ... 0_0987.JPG

Then i crumble it up, And throw it away.
http://img6.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc= ... 0_0989.JPG

Then light that shit and drink a 40 of 211. :wink:
http://img32.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc ... 0_0973.JPG

Re: BG's Blunt Rolling Thread.

Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:29 pm
by Weedguru Higher
BGDetroit wrote: Then light that shit and drink a 40 of 211. :wink:
http://img32.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc ... 0_0973.JPG
Very nice with weedguru in the background!

Erm is that you doing the blunt rolling??

Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:18 pm
by GodHand Kronix
Where's the picture of you smoking?

Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:21 pm
by BGDetroit
Yes thats me rolling the blunt. No picture of me smoking. I rolled it in here and smoked it out back. I didnt take no pictures.

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:42 am
by Weedguru Higher
Oh.....

Ha, for some funny reason I always thought you were not a white person. Oh well, my bad.

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:37 am
by 4*20
he's a wigger :wink: :wink:

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 4:28 am
by Weed-iculous
wait, bg's not black? i thought he had a picture of himself up a while back, and he was pretty damn tanned if hes white..or maybe thats a completly different person. i just thought it was the flash

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:53 pm
by 4*20
No I was jokin earlier, but BG's white as milk, with whoever some mexican roots or something.

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:21 pm
by nowhere
weedguru cathies wrote:he's a wigger :wink: :wink:
bhwhahahaa :lol:

hes gonna kill you for saying that !

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:08 pm
by 13laze
i doubt he would hit a girl man, maybe if she hit him somewhere inapproperiate. :wink:

*smack* jks jks jks

Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:54 am
by Weedguru Higher
Oh man, what have I done???

Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:05 am
by 13laze
lol no worries man, he wont be here for a while. besides I doubt he would get mad at some simple teases :)

Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:20 am
by nowhere
rc11 wrote:i doubt he would hit a girl man, maybe if she hit him somewhere inapproperiate. :wink:

*smack* jks jks jks
nah, didnt mean like that, but she called him a wigger, i had to make an "ooooh be afraid" coment :P

Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:44 am
by 13laze
oOoOoO one of those *moments* eh :lol:

Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:58 am
by Big Daddy
You all are going to hell!!

Seriously though, this thread is pretty fucking funny to me. Maynbe, well not maybe, but due to my current level of cruckness. BG posted a pictuer of him not to long ago. i think.

i really dont know why i am repsoding, i guess because i can. damn im drunk but i dfont have the spins so i guessss im not exactly drunk, i meani have been drinking alot and smokign some reaaaly good herb. ok, im gonna stop now.