wetting pants
Moderator: Moderators
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
wetting pants
When was the last time you all wet your pants? Come on, it might be funny!
I was 9 years old. I was in bed, dreaming that i had pissed my pants, and i woke up to find myself laying on a pee soaked matress. I was so embarassed that i slept on the floor that night, in hopes that the sheets would air dry, so I wouldnt' have to tell my moma. Well, lets just say the stench of dried pee, gave it away!!
I was 9 years old. I was in bed, dreaming that i had pissed my pants, and i woke up to find myself laying on a pee soaked matress. I was so embarassed that i slept on the floor that night, in hopes that the sheets would air dry, so I wouldnt' have to tell my moma. Well, lets just say the stench of dried pee, gave it away!!

- Azim
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1475
- Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
- Contact:
- ginger chain
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 859
- Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 12:36 am
- Location: canada
- Contact:
-
Born of Fire
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1311
- Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
- Location: Australia
- Contact:
I was messing around with my little cousin and we made a little cubby out of chairs and pillows and tables and sheets, and when we were exiting thru the only exit, he farted on my head and I started making exagerated death cries and 'OH GOD I'M DYING' sorta stuff and he shat himself and pissed himself at the same time

- ginger chain
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 859
- Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 12:36 am
- Location: canada
- Contact:
- -[420]-CuRIoUsmE
- Bonghead

- Posts: 257
- Joined: Sat May 10, 2003 2:55 am
- Location: NM, Usa
- Contact:
- crazylazyidiot
- Casual toker

- Posts: 76
- Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2003 12:22 am
- Location: rhode island stonerz rule!!!!!!!
- Contact:
i was in kindergarten,and my teacher wouldnt let
me go to the bathroom 'cause it was "story time"
and i had to pee badly,
soooo.........
i peed right in her chair,
the worst part was no one would come get
me so i had to stay like that all day!
me go to the bathroom 'cause it was "story time"
and i had to pee badly,
soooo.........
i peed right in her chair,
the worst part was no one would come get
me so i had to stay like that all day!
roses r red/
grass is green/
lite it up/
but dont be seen!
or the pigs will get you!
grass is green/
lite it up/
but dont be seen!
or the pigs will get you!
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
The last time I fully pissed my pants I was 9...I was having a dream about peeing too (just like you, Luc!) and woke up to find it wasn't a dream!!!
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
- 100:10100
- Bonghead

- Posts: 384
- Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2003 4:05 am
- Location: Cape Coma
- Contact:
-
GodHand Kronix
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3191
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
- Location: Cape Coma
- Contact:
i was like 5 or 6 the last time i pissed myself...i fell asleep while watching star wars or something with my family and awoke to find my pants wet. i cried because it was the weekend and i didnt want to change into my pajamas and my mom made me
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
- teh
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 669
- Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:29 pm
- Location: Manchester, UK.
- Contact:
-
Funk Doctor
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6636
- Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
- Location: Above the clouds
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
...The last time I partially pissed my pants was when I was sixteen and I had bronchitis and walking pneumonia. I didn't stop smoking cigarettes or pot, and I can't describe how bad my cough was. It was so bad it made me partially piss my pants a couple times.come on caro... when was the last time you partially pissed your pants then
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
-
GodHand Kronix
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3191
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
- Location: Cape Coma
- Contact:
- teh
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 669
- Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:29 pm
- Location: Manchester, UK.
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users