where can u get a socket from

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Marina
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu May 05, 2005 1:58 am
Location: student
Contact:

where can u get a socket from

Post by Marina »

hey
*MAN*
mac dre
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1974
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:39 pm
Contact:

Post by mac dre »

hardware store perhaps
Superman when I grip the mic, only way I'm slowing downs if I blow a pound of kryptonite
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Your Dads toolbox

And please stop posting these one word threads all over the place. I have deleted them all except this one...and I will be watching you :x
Image
MOT
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1916
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:55 am
Contact:

Post by MOT »

Weedguru Higher wrote:Your Dads toolbox

And please stop posting these one word threads all over the place. I have deleted them all except this one...and I will be watching you :x
:D =Higher most the time
:evil: =Higher at the moment!
[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/cainedtom/anti-nazi.jpg[/img]
Thats what uni's about!!! Eating some beef and finding its not quite to your taste!!!
WidespreadDead
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2397
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:03 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Post by WidespreadDead »

cainedtom wrote:
Weedguru Higher wrote:Your Dads toolbox

And please stop posting these one word threads all over the place. I have deleted them all except this one...and I will be watching you :x
:D =Higher most the time
:evil: =Higher at the moment!
hah i didnt get that at all
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Its gonna have to be a 5/8" socket man.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Post by Midnight Toker »

WidespreadDead wrote:
cainedtom wrote:
Weedguru Higher wrote:Your Dads toolbox

And please stop posting these one word threads all over the place. I have deleted them all except this one...and I will be watching you :x
:D =Higher most the time
:evil: =Higher at the moment!
hah i didnt get that at all
It wasn't exactly complex man.
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
-matt-
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 225
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 2:52 am
Location: beautifull british columbia
Contact:

Post by -matt- »

what do you need a socket for? and where the hell do you think you would buy a socket? the grocery store?
"Why drink and drive while you can smoke and fly?"
[img]http://www.iit.edu/~demphas/riddler.gif[/img]
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

A socket can be used to make a homemade bowl
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users