Page 1 of 2
Western hemisphere someone?
Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 1:26 am
by Weedguru Higher
Isn't anybody here from the western hemisphere of the world? Like somewhat in my timezone. You easterners over there across the Atlantic are always getting some ZZZ's when I come on in the evening. I'm here all alone except for a few guests. Azim was here, now he is gone. Please, someone, I am lonely

Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 2:02 am
by Azim
western hemisphere? do you mind if i ask what region that is? is that america? im too fucking high for this.
Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 3:00 am
by Weedguru Higher
Yes, America, Canada, South America
Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 3:11 am
by Weedguru Higher
HELLLLO????????
I had time to doze, and still know on's here...
rediculously crispy in the good ol usa, don't hate:)
Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 5:08 am
by Guest
Hey I'm from the boston, ma area chillin on one of my fav mixes of 60/40 white hydro and a good crystaly outdoor. Very toasty, have had a few epiphany's in the last hour since smoking, worked on some hiphop beats for a buddy of mine that came out killer. Found this site searching for fun things to do whilst stoned, signing up was enivitable:)
Jeremy
oop. somehow posted as a guest
Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 5:10 am
by Sir.Shmokealot
posted as a guest

Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 10:07 am
by jonny cockeral
some of these people dont now where they live!!
Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 3:26 am
by Weedguru Higher
See, again tonight, I wind up all alone. You guys gotta get some publicity out to Canada and Usa I think!!
Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 3:31 am
by Weedguru Higher
No one?? Fine then good night

Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 5:09 am
by CoM1ne
Avril lavigne is from canada i wouldnt mind rooting her while pulling a cone.
Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 8:39 am
by jonny cockeral
i share your view

Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 9:00 am
by Azim
yeah, agreed, so long as she doesn't start singing.
Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 9:43 am
by jonny cockeral
yeah she sucks. if you've heard of system of a down she does a cover of there song 'chop suey' it suckjs so does her cover of green day's 'basket case' there both accoustic and they both suck
Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 9:51 am
by c4rdsh4rk_88
ya but shes fuckin hot
Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 9:52 am
by c4rdsh4rk_88
think her band members get turns with her?