Page 1 of 1
Go near people who have never toked before.
Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 1:16 am
by Trippypurplefrog
I found this out the hard way. I was with a friend who has never toked before and because he knew i was stoned tried to aggrivate me the whole night. It ended up pissing me off and making me sober really quick. It wasnt any fun

Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 1:48 am
by Weedguru Higher
Ya, that never works to well. Your're not on the same level with them so...fights erupt!
Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 3:14 am
by Azim
ya should held him down and force him to have a bong. that woulda shut him the fuck up.
Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 3:16 am
by Weedguru Higher
Ya, that would have been the most brillant thing to do!
Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 3:57 am
by Trippypurplefrog
lol ill keep that in mind for future referance.

Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 2:02 am
by SirSmokesAlot
Yea I don't reconmend getin really high around sober people...just on different levels, its sucks. But I did get high with my gf for the first time this weekend...but she was cool with it I kept talkin about chinesse people in alot of depth and she was keepin up with my weird idea's. I also Recomend goin to niagara falls while high...all the water and noise is a trippy good time
Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 2:39 am
by Weedguru Higher
Well Damn , I have been to Niagara Falls stoned. Last summer. Damn, it was so awesome, I went on the Maid of Mist too! But after a while at the top, looking over the edge, I started freaking that I was going to fall, so we stumbled off to the shops.