Page 1 of 2
What do you think of this list??? (US politics = fascism)
Posted: Fri May 06, 2005 3:39 am
by clashcityrocker
http://www.oldamericancentury.org/14pts.htm
Pretty thought invoking, the only one I thought was stupid was number 6. Read through it a little.
EDIT: If a mod reads this, please send this topic to Mass Debate... i thought I was posting there
Posted: Fri May 06, 2005 3:57 am
by Cushie
wow really makes you think...i really hate Bush anyway
Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 1:18 pm
by Evilgrinch
Everyone hates Bush man. The guy likes his crack too much.
Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:52 pm
by Weedguru_Fire_Inside
I wouldn't be surprised if the next thing he did was send 4 million jews to their deaths, nazi motherfucker.
Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:35 pm
by cutthecashflow
What america needs to do next election is get a liberal into office.
Or hell ill even take a democrat. These republican assholes are draggin down the economy and screwing the whole world over.
Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:49 pm
by Big Daddy
You can all imagine my shock and utter disgust when it was clear that Bush had won another term. I dont want to call people that vote for him dumbasses or anything like that because they must have had a reason for voting for him. But how can anyone actually argue that Bush has made this country or even world for the matter, a safer/better place? They must be sleeping 23 hours a day or something.
shit this is making me angry,,, i need another beer.
Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 4:26 pm
by cutthecashflow
Election night is actually one crazy night its kinda like your watching how the next four years of your life is going to turn out. Kind of scary when you think about it.
Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:05 am
by icet925
A_Fire_Inside wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if the next thing he did was send 4 million jews to their deaths, nazi motherfucker.
probably not jews but black people...no offence..
since bush believes it the source of violence
Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:02 pm
by Funk Doctor
Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:41 pm
by theHit
Big Daddy wrote:I dont want to call people that vote for him dumbasses or anything like that because they must have had a reason for voting for him.
hmmm......i think it was all those bible-thumping redneck fools in the south who voted him in......

Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 3:06 pm
by Cheeba
cutthecashflow wrote:What america needs to do next election is get a liberal into office.
Or hell ill even take a democrat. These republican assholes are draggin down the economy and screwing the whole world over.
Preach!
Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:25 am
by reefernewb
If anyone wants me to, I could make my own list invalidating 12 or 13 of those points, I'd be happy to do it when I get a couple minutes. Also...
theHit wrote:hmmm......i think it was all those bible-thumping redneck fools in the south who voted him in......
Those "redneck fool" states in the south don't have nearly enough electoral votes to get anyone elected.
Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:03 am
by see nick dance
i cant tell you how angry it makes me that he won the second term. I dont even want to get into this, just pisses me off. fuck bush.
Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:52 am
by tweedle
Someone explain to me how the american voting system works cause the way I think I see it, the person with the most votes doesnt get elected?
Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:09 am
by reefernewb
States have a certain number of electoral votes based on their population. If a candidate has the most votes from people in that state, they get all of that states electoral votes. Whoever has the majority of electoral votes wins.
If you want to know why people just started bitching about this system, even though it's been in place for longer than they've been alive and no one has complained until now, all I can say is that it's because people will give their life (literally) just for a lazy piece of anti-Bush material.