Page 1 of 1
Fresh Prince Of Bel Air
Posted: Tue May 03, 2005 12:24 am
by BLiNGArMY
I got all the seasons of fresh prince on DVD.Get fucked up and pop em in.If you like fresh prince when ur normal ull love it stoned

Posted: Wed May 04, 2005 1:30 pm
by Cheeba
Fresh prince is alright, all the jokes are pretty predictable though. But its worth a watch.
Posted: Wed May 04, 2005 1:47 pm
by Funk Doctor
Geoffrey rules.
Posted: Wed May 04, 2005 4:05 pm
by Big Daddy
everytime i see Carlton to his little dance to Tom Jones i laugh for a good 5-10 minutes.
Posted: Wed May 04, 2005 5:02 pm
by BUDA
Might just download a few for the opening song haven't watched it in time.
Posted: Wed May 04, 2005 7:38 pm
by FIRE!!!
Funny, as soon as I opened this thread Switch started playin on BET. Fresh Prince is fucking classic.
Posted: Mon May 09, 2005 5:04 am
by astramasta
Now this is the story all about how
My life got flipped, turned upside down
And I’d like to take a minute just sit right there
I’ll tell you how I became the prince of a town called bel-air
In west philadelphia born and raised
On the playground where I spent most of my days
Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool
And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys they were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighbourhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
And said you’re moving with your aunte and uncle in bel-air.
I whistled for a cab and when it came near the
License plate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought naw forget it, yo home to bel-air
I pulled up to a house about seven or eight
And I yelled to the cabby yo, homie smell you later
Looked at my kingdom I was finally there
To take my seat on the throne as the prince of bel-air
or something like that anyway.
heh,. classic tune.
Posted: Mon May 09, 2005 9:38 pm
by slurpee mofo
Haha everyone I know can sing that song, that show used to be pretty popular in the late 90s.
Posted: Tue May 10, 2005 5:05 am
by Gorecore
Damn skippy! I used to love, and still watch that show on occassion. I had a crush on Hillary. Even though she was an airhead, I'd stuff that mouth with something to shush her up for a few minutes.
Posted: Tue May 10, 2005 4:36 pm
by WeedGuru_Flow
haha theyre playing it at mornings down here, watch it every morning, luv it
btw gorecore REJECTED RULEZ