hitch hikers guide to the galaxy

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
flynn

hitch hikers guide to the galaxy

Post by flynn »

DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT GO AND SEE THIS FILM!

i have never been in a cinema where half of the people dosed off half way. if you are a fan of the books (which i most definently am) you will be gutwrenchingly disappointed with this movie. the witty humour of douglas adams just does not come through and the american guy who plays zaphod was pretty close to hurling me into a murderous rage. FUCKING ANNOYING CUNT!

please heed my advice....
-matt-
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 225
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 2:52 am
Location: beautifull british columbia
Contact:

Post by -matt- »

really? damn cause i wanted to ee that movie th e books are sicko though
"Why drink and drive while you can smoke and fly?"
[img]http://www.iit.edu/~demphas/riddler.gif[/img]
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

I guess I'm not going to see it now...damn I really wanted to, I loved the Hitchiker's trilogy. WAY TO GET MY HOPES DOWN FLYNN YOU FUCKING COCK! :D
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

Depicting a book in a <2 hour film is always a challenge... I finished downloading the movie, and I'm planning on watching it with my sister while smoking buds. I'm not expecting it to be that great though.
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
13laze
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2279
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:53 am
Location: Pluto
Contact:

Post by 13laze »

bahh i never really liked the previews anyway... looked like a kids kinda movie
mac dre
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1974
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:39 pm
Contact:

Post by mac dre »

looked like a stupid ass movie, im glad i was right and my movie intuition is working fine :wink:
Superman when I grip the mic, only way I'm slowing downs if I blow a pound of kryptonite
astramasta
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 507
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:03 pm
Location: Sheffield, UK
Contact:

Post by astramasta »

eveeryone i spoke to said this film was good
excuse me if i speak shit, im probably battered!
flynn

Post by flynn »

then they are lying to you. detach yourself from these peopel as they obviously have no taste.....
MC NiZ-R
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 232
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 5:30 pm
Location: Somewhere
Contact:

Post by MC NiZ-R »

I really liked its trailor though , i guess im not going to see it now.
Bunsai baby everone's high smokin' and drinkin'
And poppin' so hurry come fly cause I got plenty rolls
And I got plenty dough and we got plenty ho's
We roll on 24's
[img]http://www.geocities.com/nazarsamarrai/palestine/Nizr.jpg[/img]
slurpee mofo
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 461
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:54 am
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Post by slurpee mofo »

Looked like a shitty movie from the commercials...
[img]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a67/junglekyle/siggy.jpg[/img]
astramasta
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 507
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:03 pm
Location: Sheffield, UK
Contact:

Post by astramasta »

weedguru flynn wrote:then they are lying to you. detach yourself from these peopel as they obviously have no taste.....
well different people like different stuff i guess. i wont be watching it anyway, it doesnt really appeal to me.
excuse me if i speak shit, im probably battered!
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

I am getting my hands on the book :)
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
flynn

Post by flynn »

the books are piss funny
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users