Page 1 of 1

Crocodile Hunter

Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:20 pm
by canadianbud
In another topic we strayed upon the crocodile hunter, and i thot it should be posted under movies. Comments aoubt the movie?

Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:27 pm
by slurpee mofo
Is this the one with that stupid fucker who gets bitten by snakes all the time and has the accent?

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:05 pm
by canadianbud
haha ya man, its funny shit

Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:16 am
by pakalolo chik
Personally I think that guy is really annoying now. Ok yea he has more balls than most of the rest of us but after a while its like SHUT THE FUCK UP! CRIKEY!!!!!!!!!!I mean animals are cool but I dont wanna see some guy wearing like 8 inch shorts runnin around bein annoying in the woods any more!!!!!!! I mean hasnt he been everywhere and covered everything yet? Can he stop now? PLEASE!!!!!A movie.....haha. whatever you say.

Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:38 pm
by TuRkiSh ToKeR
I think that guy is funny, i havent seen the movie though but i have seen the show.

Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 3:59 pm
by Sovetskeey
Steve Irwin is awesome. I just wish Discovery channel would play his show again :(

Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 5:19 pm
by canadianbud
pakalolo chik wrote:I mean hasnt he been everywhere and covered everything yet? Can he stop now? PLEASE!!!!!A movie.....haha. whatever you say.
hahaha its true hes gone over everything now so its all like finding the same animals over again. i dont watch for the animals tho i just find his accent hilarious with the "crikey! isnt she a beaaut, im not guna hurtcha mate, im not guna hurtcha" i think its funny