Page 1 of 2

My Idea, kinda gross.

Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:56 am
by TuRkiSh ToKeR
I was wondering, if you dipped a blunt in bong water ( preferbly used over like 3 times water ) Would it the THC soke in and make your blunt more powerfull? Hopefuly it dosent get the blunt to taste like bong water ( that would not be good) . Just an idea, Peace 8)

Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:03 am
by Gorecore
I've never heard of that being done before?

There's no THC in bong water, is there? If so, you'd probably have to boil the water and inhale the steam.

I dunno.

Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:13 pm
by 13laze
must be inhaling some disgustingly flavoured smoke man :shock:

Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:13 pm
by weedguru tom
if you wanna have some fun, soak your papers in poppers haha and let them dry out.

Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:37 pm
by Damar
Tetrahydrocanabinol doesn't dissolve in water, so I dunno why bong water would have any THC in it. It will only disassociate from the marijuana onto oily things, i think, and thats only when you heat it.

Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:34 pm
by cutthecashflow
haha can you say THC like that when its all elonged out like that/

Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 1:08 am
by Weedguru_Fire_Inside
THC is a fat-soluble substance, meaning your fat absorbs it, so you don't get fucked off bong water, you just get laughed at.

Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:57 am
by TuRkiSh ToKeR
Hmm.. weird, i allways thought their was THC in bong water. Forget that idea.

WG Tom, what is poppers?

Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:33 pm
by weedguru tom
its what faggots put in there bedroom and it oddour rises the room sot hey can have butt sex haha, but if you sniff the pure liquid your head feels liek its gonna explode and everyones faces turn yellow and purple, its crazy haha. dotn do it to much or your could burst a blood vesel in your head and die, but the high is soo intense for about 30 seconds, goto a head store and as for 'room oderisers' liquid gold is the strongest, have to be 18 though`

Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:43 pm
by tweedle
haha I used to do poppers when I was 14. The first time I did them I couldnt stop smiling for like 15 seconds. haha memorys

Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:56 pm
by BUDA
weedguru tom wrote:its what faggots put in there bedroom and it oddour rises the room sot hey can have butt sex haha, but if you sniff the pure liquid your head feels liek its gonna explode and everyones faces turn yellow and purple, its crazy haha. dotn do it to much or your could burst a blood vesel in your head and die, but the high is soo intense for about 30 seconds, goto a head store and as for 'room oderisers' liquid gold is the strongest, have to be 18 though`
lol i got sick on a school trip over using them. It was a religous retreat kind of thing and you can't smoke or drink we brought some poppers along just sat there sniffing them all day they make your heart rate increase and your head feels like its swelling up. Anyway for some reason we got caught using them and everyone who did them owned up but i thought fuck that and lied said i didn't do them and go away with it scott free hahaha suckers.

Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:18 pm
by weedguru tom
tweedle wrote:haha I used to do poppers when I was 14. The first time I did them I couldnt stop smiling for like 15 seconds. haha memorys
that happernd to me, oh man haha

Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:30 pm
by GAZ
If you have a local market that sells rollin papers etc... then they will probably sell them their. Image

Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:04 pm
by Midnight Toker
So you want want to dip your nice, freshly rolled blunt in bong water? And this for some reason seemed like a good plan to you? Any minor difference that would make to your high would not be worth smoking a bong water blunt :roll:

Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:13 pm
by ErinElizabeth
It amazes me that people would even consider trying something like that at all. I mean, have you ever SMELLED bong water?