The Lord of the Rings

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Galactibonga
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 123
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2004 9:47 am
Location: Not low...
Contact:

The Lord of the Rings

Post by Galactibonga »

anybody like watching lord of the rings as much as i do when im stoned
"Buy the ticket... take the ride."
auto
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 643
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:00 pm
Location: Albany, NY
Contact:

Post by auto »

my dad is typically a pretty stringent guy.... but sometimes he'll just be randomly laid back and cool... One of those "cool" times he told me a story about college. he was like

"There was a kid freshman year of college. He didn't go to classes. He just had this ridiculously huge bong. All semester he just smoked dope and read the Lord of the Rings books. The kid dropped out by the end of the year, but that must have been an amazing semester."
canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2157
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Post by canadianbud »

hahaa, good story. I watched the extended version of the lord of the rings: return of the king, it was so good.
slurpee mofo
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 461
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:54 am
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Post by slurpee mofo »

I am the only person I know who hates these damn movies.
[img]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a67/junglekyle/siggy.jpg[/img]
Substance G
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 389
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:58 am
Contact:

Post by Substance G »

slurpee mofo wrote:I am the only person I know who hates these damn movies.
Hi, we haven't been introduced. I'm Gino. Now you know another person.
:)
[url=http://www.howstrange.com/gallery/cat_rolling.gif][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v14/daginobino/Photo_0219.jpg[/img][/url]
nowhere
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1675
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2005 3:15 am
Location: Cornwall - England
Contact:

Post by nowhere »

hah, watch all 3 extended editons back to back, stoned, 11 hours.. should be a challenge to keep awake, but keep awake, keep smoking, should be fun :D
[img]http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/9862/nowheresig39rr.jpg[/img]
pirate
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2369
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:37 am
Location: here
Contact:

Post by pirate »

watching all three back to back is a very nice way to waste a weekend...that and watching the kill bill flicks back to back...........

I am the only person I know who hates these damn movies.

burn unbeliever burn



:)
www.adventuresindaytripping.blogspot.com


[img]http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6476/logohm6.jpg[/img]
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

LOTR has the best fucking movie battles since Seven Samurai.
Psycho
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 615
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:58 pm
Location: Masse

Post by Psycho »

i dont really think i could waste a weekend man just for lotr,however their ace movies which wont grow dust in my collection :lol:
[img]http://img82.echo.cx/img82/5073/britneyeatsfortwo1qr.gif[/img]
I got a lion in my pocket, I'm lyin,
I got a nine in my pocket,
And baby I'm just, dyin to cock it
flynn

Post by flynn »

Uninteresting wrote:
slurpee mofo wrote:I am the only person I know who hates these damn movies.
Hi, we haven't been introduced. I'm Gino. Now you know another person.
i am going to burn you both
Cheeba
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1487
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:54 pm
Location: Essex, England UK
Contact:

Post by Cheeba »

slurpee mofo wrote:I am the only person I know who hates these damn movies.
No your not, I dispise(sp) them.. A few special effects... A couple of wierd computer software creations saying
My Precious
in a wierd creepy, fucked up, cybertronic voice...

Cheese.
"Make this right mayne, stop at the light mayne, my yesternight thang got me hung off the night train."
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users