download time
Moderator: Moderators
-
Motha Man
- Casual toker

- Posts: 82
- Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 3:35 pm
download time
Aight so im all good to hook up my comp to the video projector I just got. but I need to know.....
three best movies to watch high
GO
three best movies to watch high
GO
Last edited by Motha Man on Wed Feb 16, 2005 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
Gorecore
- Weedguru Grampy

- Posts: 4115
- Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
- Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
- Contact:
-
Kegan
- Bonghead

- Posts: 308
- Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 2:03 pm
- Contact:
-
Gorecore
- Weedguru Grampy

- Posts: 4115
- Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
- Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
- Contact:
Good quote on Fight Club and Pulp Fiction!!
I had to pick at least one silly comedy that always makes me laugh when I'm totally blazed. Everytime I see Wil Ferrell shoot himself in the neck with the high powered tranq gun, I laugh my fucking ass off!!
Stiffler- Oh...YES!! THAT is awesome!
Wil- What? What are you talking about?
Stiffler- *already sounding slow and bleary eyed* The dart man...you shot a dart in your neck man..."
Wil- You...heh heh...you're crazy...I like you...but...but your crazy"
Wil- *staggers away* Gosh...I'm tired

I had to pick at least one silly comedy that always makes me laugh when I'm totally blazed. Everytime I see Wil Ferrell shoot himself in the neck with the high powered tranq gun, I laugh my fucking ass off!!
Stiffler- Oh...YES!! THAT is awesome!
Wil- What? What are you talking about?
Stiffler- *already sounding slow and bleary eyed* The dart man...you shot a dart in your neck man..."
Wil- You...heh heh...you're crazy...I like you...but...but your crazy"
Wil- *staggers away* Gosh...I'm tired
-
Kegan
- Bonghead

- Posts: 308
- Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 2:03 pm
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
-
jonny cockeral
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6131
- Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
- Location: Newcastle, England
- Contact:
- Stan
- Bonghead

- Posts: 333
- Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:30 am
- Location: south wales UK
- Contact:
-
nowhere
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1675
- Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2005 3:15 am
- Location: Cornwall - England
- Contact:
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
-
420BobMarley420
- Casual toker

- Posts: 20
- Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2005 12:30 am
- Contact:
-
cottonmouth
- Casual toker

- Posts: 50
- Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2004 8:55 pm
- Contact:
-
Kegan
- Bonghead

- Posts: 308
- Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 2:03 pm
- Contact:
kids in the hall are pretty funny most of the time. i've only seen the episodes on tv though.
other than the 3 i already listed, another 3 good ones are:
-Go
-Clockwork Orange
-Pump up the Volume
-Wild at Heart (trippy movie with nicolas cage. anyone seen it?)
-Heavy Metal (animated)
-The Crow
-American Psyco
yea, i broke the rules and went over 3 but there are just too many great ones
other than the 3 i already listed, another 3 good ones are:
-Go
-Clockwork Orange
-Pump up the Volume
-Wild at Heart (trippy movie with nicolas cage. anyone seen it?)
-Heavy Metal (animated)
-The Crow
-American Psyco
yea, i broke the rules and went over 3 but there are just too many great ones
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users