Page 1 of 1
research sites?
Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:57 am
by bryced_1
hey all, i need to find a site that has posted REAL studies (not those anti-drug fuckers that lie n imbelish) that show weed vs cigs or how it effects you or soemthing like that, i got caught by my parents n they wanna see if it really isnt as bad as i say it is. then id be allowed to smoke, -dreams of not having to hid it- any help?
Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:28 pm
by weedguru tom
1 joint = around 10 - 20 cigs, your fuct lol
Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 10:00 pm
by jonny cockeral
i wanna know how they work that out, surely it depends on what type of stuff your smoking. i could understand if it was soapbar solid but not skunk
Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 10:54 pm
by BUDA
^ cigs have filters takes Tar away and whatever other harmfully stuff.
A joint has a roach what does that take away fuck all its bound to much worst for your lungs im guessing anyway
Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 11:32 pm
by Funk Doctor
You can't compare tobacco to weed.
A. There are hundreds of different blends of tobacco, some ultra light, some ultra heavy.
B. There are even more strains of weed, some of them ultra light, some ultra heavy.
Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 6:36 pm
by cutthecashflow
Weed is better then cigs. I mean I used to smoke cigs right. I couldnt even run 2 miles without losing all my breath. All I smoke is weed now and I can run eight miles nonstop. Please avoid tobbacco. It doesnt even really give you a buzz anyways.
Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:30 pm
by jonny cockeral
yeah, i woudlnt smoke anything that wouldnt give me a buzz, the only reason smokers are stressed is cuz they need another cig - vicious circle, makes me glad that ive never put a lit cig to my mouth
Posted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 3:58 am
by Juicy J
yeah you cant really compare them but worth a shot
Posted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:16 am
by cleric_of_the_bong
Man i can vouch for the evils of cigarettes. I have been smoking for a little over three years now. And while I havent gained weight, i cant run like i used to. I used to love playing soccer. I can maybe play hard for ten minutes now and I am winded. I have tried to quit and it's pretty damn hard. But I think i will overcome nicotine soon with the help of and certain green colored herb.