can you see me by the clothes i wear?

Discuss poems from this section, or post one of your own here

Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators

Post Reply
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

can you see me by the clothes i wear?

Post by weedguru_animal »

can you see ME by the clothes that I wear?
Hear who I am by my words when I swear?
Do you just focus on the sound and the visual?,
or use all your senses to find out what makes me an individual?

Well I will explain,
A little bita tha story of a man gone insane….

I’m like a chinaman with an allergy to rice,
An Indian who can’t eat curry,
A cat with no sense of smell,
A koala in a mad hurry.

Feeling outta sorts,
With a mind producing mad thoughts,
Wondering what the future might hold,
And what it is that I want to do with my life before I get old.

I lie in bed made of nails,
Blind my senses to sleep, but this always fails,
Cos my mind won’t rest,
With an overactive imagination I was unfortunately blessed…

Good with maths, but shit with cash,
Shy at first, then increasingly brash,
A singer stuck in a land full of mutes,
An owner of a gun of great ideas, which never shoots.

An average guy,
Who spends too much time getting high,
And writing lines,
Narrowly escaping speeding fines,
Thinking too much about this and that,
Equally happy in the presence of a human being or a cat…..

i'm trying to walk but there’s chains round my feet,
i only feel free when i hear a decent beat,
that carries me away into a world afar,
another planet, orbiting another star.
naughtystoner
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:04 pm
Location: crack house in the ghetto of pedro, fl
Contact:

Post by naughtystoner »

good rymes dawg keep at it.
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Post by weedguru_animal »

cheers mate!i thought this one was one of the best ryhmes i written for wuite long time, despite its depressing tone!its strange taht some of the ryhmes i put on here that i dont think are great, people like, and when i put lots of effort into them like this one, they go largely unviewed!cheers for the comment tho, hope all be good with you...
animal
Big Daddy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2737
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: Tennessee
Contact:

Post by Big Daddy »

good shit man. i like how deep it is, really has alot of depth and flows smoothly.
Get Funky Wit Yo Bad Self
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/blazefan04/st1.gif[/img]
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Post by weedguru_animal »

cheers daddy, thats my best peom of the year, without doubt in my opinion!
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Animal those poems you PM me. Well a lot of people liked them my English teacher included (I didnt tell her where I found them though just said A guy I knew wrote them.) I think the people would like to see this one to if you dont mind I would like to spread some more of your word around the Campus?
Get busy living or get busy dying.
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Post by weedguru_animal »

hey yeh, go for it, thatd be wicked, all exposure is cool as far i concerned!!let me know the ones i already sent you and i try fond my best others one if you like???
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users