Page 1 of 1

Success

Posted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:01 am
by Weed-iculous
AFter multiple attempts of trying to roll a good joint well tonight i rolled an amazing one
perfect amount of weed, perfect round ness with a slight cone shape. Amazing weed too mann. And im realy happy...cant decided if its vbecause of the high or rolling the beaut...when did u al l roll utr perfect j?????
p.s bbq chips are awesome

Posted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:49 am
by pirate
after the first few weeks of dumbass j's five years ago....been perfect ever since

Posted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 11:16 am
by tweedle
ive been smoking for like 4-5 years and i only learnt to roll like a month ago

Posted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 11:21 am
by BUDA
not wanting to brag but ever since my first one ive always been able to roll and they just keep getting better once you skin a few times a day you can get the excact joint you want eg fat or thin pack or not pack it fucking rules :spliff:

Posted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 11:23 am
by Scratch
Haven't been rolling that often for a few months now, so my joints don't look as good as they have. Now I just roll it as fast as I can and don't really give a fuck about what it will look like.

Posted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 11:36 am
by BUDA
^ i dont care what they look like as long as they smoke well thats all that matters some joints can look amazing but you can't even take a decent toke and the other way around

Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 10:12 pm
by Gorecore
I'd just like to add that I successfully rolled my first "L" joint last week. It took me one attempt and it was close to perfect. I was so pleased with myself that I celebrated by smoking it :lol:

Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 1:41 am
by Weedguru Cusmar
I had to learn to roll with two other newbies who didn't have a clue what they were doing either. I used to get into techniques and stuff but at the end of the day if the rizlas in a cilinder with no creases you can make the perfect joint with it. The only thing that pisses me off about a spliff is it not toking or too much baccy.

Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:06 am
by flynn
i used to suck at rolling but tom showed me how during a cam session and i've been able to ever since....

Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:48 am
by BGDetroit
Congrats on learnin to roll good, One of the many tricks of the trade... And it feels good to be able to do it lol...

I remeber i used to roll with a dollar bill to roll joints for a year or so before i learned to roll by hand, And after i learned i was like so amazed. And now i can roll a spliff better then most, And a great b roller..

Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 4:55 am
by mac dre
im gunna learn to roll blunts quick n good (hopefully) starting... very soon. :roll:

Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 5:44 pm
by Gorecore
Cusmar wrote:The only thing that pisses me off about a spliff is it not toking...
I hate that as well!! :evil:

I know this will sound stupid, but I really don't know. Does a joint go out on it's own when it's rolled to tight? I know once I rolled one so tight that it felt like my brain was going to hemmorage when I took a haul. So I butted that sucker and ripped it open and re-rolled it.

Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 6:59 pm
by BGDetroit
Gorecore wrote:
Cusmar wrote:The only thing that pisses me off about a spliff is it not toking...
I hate that as well!! :evil:

I know this will sound stupid, but I really don't know. Does a joint go out on it's own when it's rolled to tight? I know once I rolled one so tight that it felt like my brain was going to hemmorage when I took a haul. So I butted that sucker and ripped it open and re-rolled it.
Yeah you dont want it to tight, Ive rolled em so tight that you cant take a hit out of it, Not good. I personally cant stand a loose joint either. I gotta have mine packed perfect then roll it with a lil pressure, Jus tight enough, dosent canoe, dosent run, Burns good...