Bongwater... an awesome movie

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Bongwater... an awesome movie

Post by clashcityrocker »

it was a big day on jesus ranch, Jesus ranch.
He was harvesting a big tomato.It was in the sand.. all right!
I'm takin a walk in the woods It's nice outside!Smells of shit..
Lugga Gwing ligga gigga gugga gwing-oh god!
I came upon a silver, striped mushroom and I fly!

It was a big day on Jesus Ranch Jesus Ranch! Jesus..
I fell in love with a baked potato. And then i started to dance.. yeah! In France.
I'm takin' a walk in the woods Fuck yeah!! It's nice, very very nice.
Smells of shit..Lugga Gwing ligga gigga gugga gwing-oh god!
I came upon a silver, striped mushroom and I fly!
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
13laze
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2279
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:53 am
Location: Pluto
Contact:

Post by 13laze »

yet to see it.... hmmm would you say it's worth the wait to see it??? d/l....
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

it only took about a day to download it for me, i think it was 600MB on a torrent
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
13laze
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2279
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:53 am
Location: Pluto
Contact:

Post by 13laze »

i prefer ares if its dvd rips cuz of da speed...only use torrent for them bigger files....downloaded king arthur it was like 1.3k MB in under 14 hours.....shame..... :? ...
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users