rolling pure

Need help, or have you perfected a revolutionary technique & wanna share it?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
the_robmeister
Why Hello There !
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue May 11, 2004 12:02 am
Contact:

rolling pure

Post by the_robmeister »

is it possible to roll the weed in a pure spliff, will it still burn without tobaco? cheers
mac dre
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1974
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:39 pm
Contact:

Post by mac dre »

Hahahahahaha,... yes.. its better without tobacco too.
Superman when I grip the mic, only way I'm slowing downs if I blow a pound of kryptonite
BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

No dude, Its not possible. If its pure cannabis it wont even light. It has to be about 90 percent tobacco to light home boy...


Ive rolled one joint in my life that was mixed with tobbacco, And jus did it to see why so many people do it, I personally thought it tasted like shit and i wont do it again... I roll normal joints like everyday, So yes they burn with jus pure weed. If you like spliffs try rollin up a blunt pure.
mac dre
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1974
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:39 pm
Contact:

Post by mac dre »

BGDetroit wrote:No dude, Its not possible. If its pure cannabis it wont even light. It has to be about 90 percent tobacco to light home boy...
hahahah
Superman when I grip the mic, only way I'm slowing downs if I blow a pound of kryptonite
Weed-iculous
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 820
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:28 am
Location: New jersey

Post by Weed-iculous »

bg u have very wet weed. i just had my first well rolled spliff. So not only am i proud that i can finall;y roll an nice one and i have an amaaxing high. IT was pure and actually burned a little to quick
The Poster formerly knowns as Rockin-da-grange
[img]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v252/elpedro/cha.jpg[/img]
mac dre
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1974
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:39 pm
Contact:

Post by mac dre »

Rockin-da-grange wrote:bg u have very wet weed.
:?
Superman when I grip the mic, only way I'm slowing downs if I blow a pound of kryptonite
BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

macky wrote:
Rockin-da-grange wrote:bg u have very wet weed.
:?
I think hes jokin homie.
mac dre
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1974
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:39 pm
Contact:

Post by mac dre »

yeah i get it now.. i didnt @ first
Superman when I grip the mic, only way I'm slowing downs if I blow a pound of kryptonite
User avatar
...Farlan...
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 162
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2004 12:48 am

Post by ...Farlan... »

i allways roll with just pure weed, cuz i usualy dont have smokes, and wehn i do i just smoke them, but we allways roll pure and they burn fine, u just gotta make sure its busted good and dry enough
Time Keeps On Slipping Into The Future
[img]http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/pg2/2002/0103/photo/dazed1_i.jpg[/img]
cleric_of_the_bong
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:37 pm
Contact:

Post by cleric_of_the_bong »

whats even better smoke only pure joints for a while then roll the roaches into one huge badass blunt.
I like bongs, small bongs, big bongs, pretty bongs, and ugly bongs, I like bongs.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users