Page 1 of 1

The Sopranos

Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 8:27 pm
by Caro
I have begun watching this series on DVD and I love it! Does anyone else watch the Sopranos?

Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 8:28 pm
by Funk Doctor
You only started watching it now?

I feel like I don't know you anymore :cry:

Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 8:34 pm
by BUDA
ive just borrowed the first few off my mate but last time i tryd to watch it i cudnt get into it im gonna hav a j and watch the first few ill tell you how it goes !!

Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:39 pm
by Weedguru Sensei
I own Season 3 and 4 dvd's mother fuck. I cant wait till season 5.

Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:49 pm
by tweedle
When I get my new hard drive, i will start to download more episodes

Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:14 am
by layabout guy
Has anyone noticed tony soprano is alwaya eating no matter what Hahaha

Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 1:12 am
by Weed-iculous
silly english man...here in jersey the italians love da macaronis. It's kinda a cliche italian thing here. But it is true, whenever i go to my italians friends houses they always offer me piles and piles of food...i gain a couple pounds just goin to chill for a couple minutes. but the sopranos rocks! its a shame theres so much turmoil over james gandolfini's contract. this upcoming season os prob the last

Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 5:24 pm
by BUDA
hahaha im italian and trust me we like to eat alot specially pasta!!!

Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 5:21 am
by 13laze
tweedle wrote:When I get my new hard drive, i will start to download more episodes
:spliff: or u can just download it burn it and delete it if ya got no space....never had a problem with 40 gb.... just delete older stuff and burn the fav's on cd's