What do I need to know?
Moderator: Moderators
-
Rolls
- Casual toker

- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:57 pm
- Contact:
What do I need to know?
Hey guys,
I've never done weed before but want to. I have a source to get it from but I don't want to ask him how to smoke it, prepare it etc because I'll look like a fag. So what do I do with weed? How do I smoke it, put it in a bowl, roll it, what? How much should I smoke at one time? Please help out a big newb. It appears there is no sticky which addresses all of this?
I've never done weed before but want to. I have a source to get it from but I don't want to ask him how to smoke it, prepare it etc because I'll look like a fag. So what do I do with weed? How do I smoke it, put it in a bowl, roll it, what? How much should I smoke at one time? Please help out a big newb. It appears there is no sticky which addresses all of this?
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
To prepare - the weed shouldn't have any seeds but if it does, pick them out. It will most likely be in dried bud form. You can smoke buds the way they are, but they burn better if you gently break them apart. You'll need a pipe. A really easy pipe can be made by making a trench in a pop can and poking 5 - 10 closely spaced holes in the trench. Pack your weed in the "bowl", apply fire, and suck!
The mistake most first timers, especially those who've never smoked anything before, make is that they don't inhale properly.
Light your weed, suck on it, and make sure the smoke gets into your lungs. If you don't immediately cough you probably aren't doing it right. The first time you really get some smoke in your lungs will make you cough like a motherfucker, and you want that. You can't get properly stoned without getting plenty of smoke in the lungs.
Repeat 3-4 times and you will get good and intoxicated. I'm so excited for you! There is nothing like being stoned the first 10 times. It never is quite as good after that, so make sure you fully enjoy every experience.
Some things that might make you not enjoy your experience: parents, authority figures, sober people in general. You either want to be alone or with some stoned friends. Plan on having a good 6 hours where you won't be bothered.
Some things that will enhance your experience and make you feel amazing: music, a funny movie/tv show, FOOD (eating makes you less high though) stuff that entertains you.
HAVE FUN and you can use this website as a resource! Any questions you have, just post them in this thread. GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY!!!!
The mistake most first timers, especially those who've never smoked anything before, make is that they don't inhale properly.
Light your weed, suck on it, and make sure the smoke gets into your lungs. If you don't immediately cough you probably aren't doing it right. The first time you really get some smoke in your lungs will make you cough like a motherfucker, and you want that. You can't get properly stoned without getting plenty of smoke in the lungs.
Repeat 3-4 times and you will get good and intoxicated. I'm so excited for you! There is nothing like being stoned the first 10 times. It never is quite as good after that, so make sure you fully enjoy every experience.
Some things that might make you not enjoy your experience: parents, authority figures, sober people in general. You either want to be alone or with some stoned friends. Plan on having a good 6 hours where you won't be bothered.
Some things that will enhance your experience and make you feel amazing: music, a funny movie/tv show, FOOD (eating makes you less high though) stuff that entertains you.
HAVE FUN and you can use this website as a resource! Any questions you have, just post them in this thread. GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY!!!!
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
-
Captain
- Bonghead

- Posts: 355
- Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:32 pm
- Location: My room
- Contact:
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
Watch Family guy. Or freddy got fingered. But if you want a real trip hop in your car and turn on the Darkside of the moon by floyd. Actually if its your first time you probably shouldnt drive. But hell turn out all the lights at home then stick in the dark side.
Have fun.
Have fun.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
-
Captain
- Bonghead

- Posts: 355
- Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:32 pm
- Location: My room
- Contact:
-
flynn
-
Rolls
- Casual toker

- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:57 pm
- Contact:
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
-
Rolls
- Casual toker

- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:57 pm
- Contact:
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
-
Rolls
- Casual toker

- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:57 pm
- Contact:
-
Juicy J
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1142
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:51 am
- Location: Smoke dat weed
- Contact:
-
Rolls
- Casual toker

- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:57 pm
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users