Page 1 of 1
Caro as a Metal Singer :P
Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:16 am
by DarkStoner
Went to see a Metal show tonight...pretty bruised up btw but high as a fucking cloud...3 groups played. 2 not so known and one really known Children of Bodom. The girl singer from The first band Really looked like you in that picture Caro, I was like O_O Whoa! I was totaly tripping.
Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:19 pm
by Caro
I don't care for metal
But that's interesting the singer looked like me. Isn't it strange how, if you move, you always think you see someone you know, but it's just someone who looks like them? That always happens to me here. And whenever I see a dark haired lean skater kid with sideburns, for a second, I think it's Dan.
If there are 6 billion+ humans, it stands to reason that there are people who look almost identical all over the globe. Mabe there's something to the idea of your "evil twin". Wouldn't that be trippy, to be visiting another land and run into someone who looked just like you?
heh
Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:25 pm
by weedguru_animal
sometimes i think that there is another me , who is living my dreams and nightmares, and that we are connected.not a looklike thing sifferent but similar.
Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 3:11 am
by herbal stu
Yeah its weird tho I think eventually we are recreated using similar features and as Caro said it would stand to reason they be some of us who look slightly identical (thats why I pull such weird faces so often then I am different alot) but I was in MaccyD's yeesterday and there was a woman of around 30 who looked the spitting image of this chick I fancied for like forever through primary and high skool!