Caro as a Metal Singer :P
Moderator: Moderators
-
DarkStoner
- Bonghead

- Posts: 113
- Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 6:03 am
- Contact:
Caro as a Metal Singer :P
Went to see a Metal show tonight...pretty bruised up btw but high as a fucking cloud...3 groups played. 2 not so known and one really known Children of Bodom. The girl singer from The first band Really looked like you in that picture Caro, I was like O_O Whoa! I was totaly tripping.
[img]http://img60.exs.cx/img60/5247/sigsd0ni.jpg[/img]Shattered hope became my guide, grief and pain my friends.
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
I don't care for metal 
But that's interesting the singer looked like me. Isn't it strange how, if you move, you always think you see someone you know, but it's just someone who looks like them? That always happens to me here. And whenever I see a dark haired lean skater kid with sideburns, for a second, I think it's Dan.
If there are 6 billion+ humans, it stands to reason that there are people who look almost identical all over the globe. Mabe there's something to the idea of your "evil twin". Wouldn't that be trippy, to be visiting another land and run into someone who looked just like you?
heh
But that's interesting the singer looked like me. Isn't it strange how, if you move, you always think you see someone you know, but it's just someone who looks like them? That always happens to me here. And whenever I see a dark haired lean skater kid with sideburns, for a second, I think it's Dan.
If there are 6 billion+ humans, it stands to reason that there are people who look almost identical all over the globe. Mabe there's something to the idea of your "evil twin". Wouldn't that be trippy, to be visiting another land and run into someone who looked just like you?
heh
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
Yeah its weird tho I think eventually we are recreated using similar features and as Caro said it would stand to reason they be some of us who look slightly identical (thats why I pull such weird faces so often then I am different alot) but I was in MaccyD's yeesterday and there was a woman of around 30 who looked the spitting image of this chick I fancied for like forever through primary and high skool!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users