Page 1 of 1

You could tell this joke to a 5 year old but I still laughed

Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 8:53 pm
by Caro
A panda bear walks into a bar. He takes a bite out of a guy's burger, pulls out a gun, shoots him, and turns to leave. The bartender freaks out. "You can't do that"! "Sir, calm down. It's okay. I'm a panda bear. Look it up". So the bartender pulls out a dictionary.

Panda Bear: Mammal, eats shoots and leaves....

Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 8:58 pm
by layabout guy
Haha (Y) i reckon its quality

Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 3:40 pm
by lukasss
i knoe another good joke.. whats red and green and eats rocks















answer... A RED AND GREEN ROCK EATER

Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 3:46 pm
by Funk Doctor
That's great, kid, next time I'm at the mall I'll buy you a sense of humor.

Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:03 am
by herbal stu
lukasss wrote:i knoe another good joke.. whats red and green and eats rocks
answer... A RED AND GREEN ROCK EATER
JOKE RAWKS!!! hehehehe had me laughing my ickle titties off!