Post Pics of yourself.....

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

well it's been awhile since I've been around

Image

Image
Image
Image
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

the kid pointing on the last picture is CHEYED! (pronounced Ch-Eye-Ed)
he looks Friiiiiiiied lol
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

You could def say that ;)
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
User avatar
silly_billy3000
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 196
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2003 5:29 pm
Location: GOOD OLD UK
Contact:

Post by silly_billy3000 »

Dude those are some fuckin sweet pictures.^^^^^

I like the dark one.
"What Am I Talkin about?"
"I dunno. I'm not listening anyway" hahaha
[img]http://www32.brinkster.com/uselesstuff/P1010016.JPG[/img]
User avatar
Dj Rar
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2003 12:27 am
Location: St Helens, England
Contact:

Post by Dj Rar »

Image


Hahahah that one looks like your smoking out of a vibrator!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
[img]http://www.xsi.co.za/praemunio/Daz/untitled.jpg[/img]

Get High, Study High, Take The Tests High, Get High Scores! How High
User avatar
Cyanid3
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 9:44 am
Location: Niles, Michigan
Contact:

Post by Cyanid3 »

LMFAO!!!!
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p9c940b27d9544f0ba08dfa9a4e7664cb/f9e095c0.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid109/pd0575bad57a2a81be6e706f21199032d/f92eedd1.jpg.orig.jpg[/img]
User avatar
bl8o m8o
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 344
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:00 pm
Location: Brighton [UK]
Contact:

Post by bl8o m8o »

lol so true lol nice pics btw
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Welcome back th3rdeye or should I say annhedonia rhythm :P
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

Dj Rar wrote:Image


Hahahah that one looks like your smoking out of a vibrator!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cheeky cunt he right but u want me rto bitch slap him upside the head next time I see him Th3rdeye?

Sorry m8 but every time I see that name I wanna say terdeye, kinda perffered anhedonia rythm more was dark n sinister soundin :P

L8az m8
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

[quote="Dj Rar]
Hahahah that one looks like your smoking out of a vibrator!! :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

OMG...what a great idea................... :lol:
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

wow I'm remembered :o :o :o :o :o on top of that you remember my old name which is rather astonishing for stoners :o :o :o


Unfortunetly that vibrator of a bowl died a couple months ago. Big Boy broke. But my glass bong owns all.

Oh, and I cut my hair :cry:
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

th3rdeye wrote:wow I'm remembered :o :o :o :o :o on top of that you remember my old name which is rather astonishing for stoners :o :o :o


Unfortunetly that vibrator of a bowl died a couple months ago. Big Boy broke. But my glass bong owns all.

Oh, and I cut my hair :cry:
HaHaHaHaHa it looks like a vibrator.. and its name.. Is Big BOY!! muahahhahahahahahha :lol: :lol: i found that HILARIOUS!
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
User avatar
bl8o m8o
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 344
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:00 pm
Location: Brighton [UK]
Contact:

Post by bl8o m8o »

lol
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

Weedguru Caro wrote:[quote="Dj Rar]
Hahahah that one looks like your smoking out of a vibrator!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
OMG...what a great idea................... :lol:[/quote]

werd, they arent just rolling about i think :oops:
User avatar
Cyanid3
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 9:44 am
Location: Niles, Michigan
Contact:

Post by Cyanid3 »

this whole thread is great lol i dunno, if caro starts smokin out of a vibrator im never gonna stop laughing lol, and dude 3rd eye that blows man, u cut ur hair?? i pulled that once, i regret it man my shag is gone, nad i'ts gonna be a while till it's back :( (actually i was stoned as fuck and my bro and two of his skin head friends shaved my head, i didn't care till i woke up the next morning) lol
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p9c940b27d9544f0ba08dfa9a4e7664cb/f9e095c0.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid109/pd0575bad57a2a81be6e706f21199032d/f92eedd1.jpg.orig.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users